"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Betabuxxing women, gold diggers. How to counter them with the business I own?

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
Just hire some hot teenage Saturday girls for the business. Get them to list products for you or something. Maybe being the 'boss' will get you some extra attraction and you can bang them and forget about OLD as you'll be banging girls twice as hot and half their age!!?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Just hire some hot teenage Saturday girls for the business. Get them to list products for you or something. Maybe being the 'boss' will get you some extra attraction and you can bang them and forget about OLD as you'll be banging girls twice as hot and half their age!!?
If I open my second location its close to where my cousin lives. Shes 25 and has a lot of high end hb friends who are bartenders and that. Party type. I'd see if I could hire one of them to work a day a week since it's a 50 mile drive from me.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
The problem, as stated before by others, is not with the gold diggers.
It's about how you see your business.
It amazes me how you're not able to sell yourself while working in sales.
Being vague is better as a rule of thumb.
Also, most women ask about your job on the first date because it defines most people today. It's another topic to talk about, no big fuss. I mean they ask me what I do, I state it and they're like "Ohh, ok. Can I see your d1ck now?" Or some random stuff like that.
So here it goes: They don't really care about it. Unless you're a lion tamer or a Saudi Arabian prince, no one cares about that. If you're a fun guy/good company, they just don't care, its' that simple.
But if they don't feel attraction/feel you're insecure about it, they will find negatives about it.
You're a doctor, so you have no spare time. You're an accountant, so you're boring. You're a rich NBA player, you travel too much.
Do you understand me? Really think about it. Really.
If you think about what I said and work on it, no woman will raise an eyebrow again. Never again.
Think about it instead of raising your posts count and finding an excuse/explanation for everything.
Wish you the best!
A.
 

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
I just lie to girls personally. My job is just lowpaid monkey work and i'm kinda old so it probably looks bad, so I always tell them i'm a marketing executive 'cos it sounds kinda cool (I basically steal my best friends 'life'/job description lol. He thinks it's hilarious)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top