Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta dude has hot young woman fall for him

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What exactly is the point of this thread? Are you encouraging men here to act like beta males to get women?
Nah, just shows that things like this CAN actually work from time to time. But it happens so infrequently it even surprised him.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are people who beat stage 4 cancer too.

dumbass thread.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He had a solid use of game. Probably the only way he could go out with a pro tennis player. They went out a couple of times. They didn't have sex since she had an actual boyfriend at the time she made that bet. She has been riding the **** carousel with top tier guys (2nd and 3rd links). He's a decent looking guy but Genie Bouchard is out of his league, even though her tennis career has been unimpressive since roughly 2015. She peaked early in tennis.

Oh wow that's really interesting! Thank you for sharing your research.

I knew some of this but I didn't know the full details.

I would say that even being friendzoned by her is a win because being friends with and hanging out with famous millionaires is an improvement for any guy.

Backup QB who has been terrible isn't top tier.
Perhaps top tier by the standards of normal people, but not top tier by celebrity standards.

The worst ranked NBA or NFL player would probably steal our girls easily.