Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta dude has hot young woman fall for him

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude would travel 5-8 hours for every show they did until the chick confessed she had feelings for him and they ended up getting married. He's 47, she is 20.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Good for him! Beta Game ftw

Its over for BetaWithoutGameCels

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's like saying if one dude wins the lottery or gets struck by lightning twice, then everyone should expect that...It doesn't work that way, dude.
Again. Clearly it does happen. Does it happen often? No.

But it happens probably more than most people think

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again. Clearly it does happen. Does it happen often? No.

But it happens probably more than most people think
It's not even just that it doesn't happen "often", it's an almost impossible circumstance. This instance is way too fantastical to actually use it as a reliable or realistic example of anything of note.

What's your point? Be a creepy, obsessed beta and you have a one-in-a-million chance of "success"? lols. And lets pretend we all don't know that marriage absolutely won't last.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a huge age gap. I am guessing it doesn't last long but no idea on the divorce culture over in Japan. I certainly hope we aren't now advocating to act like a blue-pill simp by travelling 5 hours one way to pull women. Let's be honest, this was very odd behavior for a 44 year old man to "take notice" and basically begin hounding a 17 year old online. Sounds like protective order territory in some cases.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just proves if you get a woman in her feels, you can get her. We all know average men even without money can get hot women, it's just rare.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it doesn’t. If it did, you could probably think of another example off the top of your head. But I bet you can’t.
That tennis player Eugenie Bouchard dated a fan on Twitter

Screenshot_2022-07-15-19-57-51-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

This is the only example I can think of however.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That tennis player Eugenie Bouchard dated a fan on Twitter

View attachment 8613

This is the only example I can think of however.
He had a solid use of game. Probably the only way he could go out with a pro tennis player. They went out a couple of times. They didn't have sex since she had an actual boyfriend at the time she made that bet. She has been riding the **** carousel with top tier guys (2nd and 3rd links). He's a decent looking guy but Genie Bouchard is out of his league, even though her tennis career has been unimpressive since roughly 2015. She peaked early in tennis.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
He had a solid use of game. Probably the only way he could go out with a pro tennis player. They went out a couple of times. They didn't have sex since she had an actual boyfriend at the time she made that bet. She has been riding the **** carousel with top tier guys (2nd and 3rd links). He's a decent looking guy but Genie Bouchard is out of his league, even though her tennis career has been unimpressive since roughly 2015. She peaked early in tennis.

Backup QB who has been terrible isn't top tier.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backup QB who has been terrible isn't top tier.
He has made $6 million so far. He is slated to make another $3 million in 2022. How many men will have made $9 million by age 27 and have a height over 6'0" (he is 6'5"). That sounds top tier to me.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
What exactly is the point of this thread? Are you encouraging men here to act like beta males to get women?