Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta buxxing can't be all that bad.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
On a number of threads on here people mentioned about showering women with gifts, buying their meals, paying for vacations early on, paying for living expenses etc. Anyway I see a lot of Betbuxxing guys getting the women they desire. Despite you guys saying you lose form and all that by cucking and buying stuff and such for the ladies and paying for all the meals.

Like the lady in late Aug, early sept I went on a couple dates with apparently is seeing a beta buxxer. You see it's that guy who bought those flowers after the first date and sent them to her school. on facebook I saw he paid for a cruise for the two of them and they recently went on it. Also looks like he buys her stuff too. Looks like an average man. Certainly no chad or Tyrone.

So why is everyone saying on here by paying for everything makes you lose form with a woman? Even first dates suggesting not to and certainly not paying for her Uber Eats.

So you would rather not Beta and possibly lose an OLD woman than cuck and shower her with money?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
On a number of threads on here people mentioned about showering women with gifts, buying their meals, paying for vacations early on, paying for living expenses etc. Anyway I see a lot of Betbuxxing guys getting the women they desire. Despite you guys saying you lose form and all that by cucking and buying stuff and such for the ladies and paying for all the meals.

Like the lady in late Aug, early sept I went on a couple dates with apparently is seeing a beta buxxer. You see it's that guy who bought those flowers after the first date and sent them to her school. on facebook I saw he paid for a cruise for the two of them and they recently went on it. Also looks like he buys her stuff too. Looks like an average man. Certainly no chad or Tyrone.

So why is everyone saying on here by paying for everything makes you lose form with a woman? Even first dates suggesting not to and certainly not paying for her Uber Eats.

So you would rather not Beta and possibly lose an OLD woman than cuck and shower her with money?
The lady you are f cuking with should be with you for YOU, not for what you can provide. In addition, yes, they will accept the gifts and prizes, but we have no idea if they are getting their services in return. One cannot buy affection dude.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The lady you are f cuking with should be with you for YOU, not for what you can provide. In addition, yes, they will accept the gifts and prizes, but we have no idea if they are getting their services in return. One cannot buy affection dude.

I agree 100 percent, but it seems it doesn't work that way that much. Is this why Betabuxxing is bashed on here so much because Beta guys are just ruining it for the rest of us catering and bowing down to women and it makes the women get put up on a pedestal?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I agree 100 percent, but it seems it doesn't work that way that much. Is this why Betabuxxing is bashed on here so much because Beta guys are just ruining it for the rest of us catering and bowing down to women and it makes the women get put up on a pedestal?
Endless supply of chumps watching TV and movies and thinking that's how it really is. It ain't.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Endless supply of chumps watching TV and movies and thinking that's how it really is. It ain't.
I don't see a problem paying for the first couple dates, but paying for a cruise after just a couple months, the flowers and that just screams acting total beta and she fell for that crap.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Lmao...do you think these guys are really getting these women? Hell no. These dudes are probably either with women who are using them for money and will tolerate them acting like losers for a while until they can't take it anymore and then dump them, or the women lead them on with occasional sex but are often times "not in the mood", "have a headache", etc while they still partake in draining the dudes bank account.

If you want to be one of these guys then more power to you. But make no mistake those women do not love this guy they see him as a means to an end.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao...do you think these guys are really getting these women? Hell no. These dudes are probably either with women who are using them for money and will tolerate them acting like losers for a while until they can't take it anymore and then dump them, or the women lead them on with occasional sex but are often times "not in the mood", "have a headache", etc while they still partake in draining the dudes bank account.

If you want to be one of these guys then more power to you. But make no mistake those women do not love this guy they see him as a means to an end.
Like I said the guy wasn't ugly or fat or anything, looked normal for his age and a realtor. Looked like he was fairly new to real estate too as he retired from the Army his profile said but he wasn't built like a meat head with muscle like a lot of them are that women fall for.

But the cucking for only seeing a woman for two months is just way overboard. I mean booking a cruise already?

Well, she could be into betabuxxing. On the date she mentioned how she was going on dinner dates regularly from match. And she was obsessed with TRAVEL. And before our first date she quized me on what countries in Europe I want to visit and such. On the date she complained about money too a lot. She's been a teacher for 14 years and only now making 48 grand a year and that was because she just obtained her masters and made less before that working for the public school system.

On match she actually "liked me" first and reached out and messaged me first. Sounds like she surfs the profiles and when she sees guys who list stuff like business owner like I do or realtor, lawyer, etc she reaches out first.

You know, looking back on it there were red flags about betabuxxing I see with her now that she dropped on me. She also owned her own business briefly while teaching at the same time and it failed. This site has taught me what to look for.

And yea, down here in SWFL there are a ton of gold diggers looking for old sugar daddies and beta buxxing from men. Women clean men out a lot down here.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't go on a second date with her though? In terms of the question it is your life and it's up to you how you want to make your own memories. If you want to spend money on something nice and involve a hb7+ woman into it, then that could make for an amazing excursion or time together. At the end of the day a good memory is a good memory. If she plays along and she settles good inside your system then that's what counts.

Last edited:

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are asking this question, it tells me you haven't learned from experience. What kind of man are you if you haven't experimented and decided what approach you are going to use toward varying obstacles on your own. Go out there shower women with gifts and report back to us. Let us see how far it gets you, I mean that sincerely as who knows...it may just work for you. It may be the only way a guy like you can get any azz, or higher quality azz. The thing is you have to find out for yourself.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you are asking this question, it tells me you haven't learned from experience. What kind of man are you if you haven't experimented and decided what approach you are going to use toward varying obstacles on your own. Go out there shower women with gifts and report back to us. Let us see how far it gets you, I mean that sincerely as who knows...it may just work for you. It may be the only way a guy like you can get any azz, or higher quality azz. The thing is you have to find out for yourself.
Well, it does work. I mean look at all these rich guys who do that and not rich guys.

Do you think President Trump was cheap with Melania when he met her? Remember he said about furniture shopping with Nancy O"dell?

There is no lying men shower women with gifts and money to win affection and sex. Duh.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ask yourself one question. Do you want to be used?

Yes. Cuck her then. shower her. Get used.

No. Then be a man and lead or next.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it that this site has been infiltrated by both neo-nazis AND feminazis lmao

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself one question. Do you want to be used?

Yes. Cuck her then. shower her. Get used.

No. Then be a man and lead or next.
if you were a chick , who would you rather go out with? A guy who buys you dinner or a guy that goes Dutch ?

if you were a rich guy , why would care about paying a chicks dinner ? Being used ?

BuyiNg dinner for a chick ? Is that alpha or beta?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you were a chick , who would you rather go out with? A guy who buys you dinner or a guy that goes Dutch ?

if you were a rich guy , why would care about paying a chicks dinner ? Being used ?

BuyiNg dinner for a chick ? Is that alpha or beta?
There is a world of difference between buying her a meal, and as the question was asked "showering her with gifts and paying for vacations early."

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
There is a world of difference between buying her a meal, and as the question was asked "showering her with gifts and paying for vacations early."
Like that chick I went on a date with I mentioned in the thread it looks like he was a previous ex boyfriend from a few years back she broke up with or something and then just got back together and now beta buxxing her to win her back over.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like that chick I went on a date with I mentioned in the thread it looks like he was a previous ex boyfriend from a few years back she broke up with or something and then just got back together and now beta buxxing her to win her back over.
If a chick ever breaks up with you she gets:

Zero dinners
Zero gifts
Zero phone calls
Zero texts
Zero emails
Zero FB messages
Zero follow up
Zero replies

Even when she comes crawling back weeks, months or even years later give her zero.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use common sense and hindsight on this one.

If "beta buxxing" women gifts never ends well for you, what does that tell you?

Inversely, if it consistently ends well for you, what does that tell you?