Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta Backsliding is natural

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it seems clear, along with the survival advantages of being Beta (longevity, less risk take, better fat storage) that even the most hardened of Males will eventually succumb to Oneitis and Beta back-sliding because it ensures the survival of offspring

The problem is, women don't have our children anymore. So the point at which the beta back-sliding happens for the male -the female has not released the ****tail of hormones (they normally would) to accomodate the pair bonding and reproductive process

Pregnant women will accept beta males and beta behaviour

And so, we are condemned to always be stuck in the "courting" stage of the relationship, for it to work, in a post birth-control world. Beta behaviour without babies, is the death of you

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sense that you put women on a bit of a pedestal, and yourself below.

The most 'hardened' have no problem chasing their dreams at the expense of passing on their genetics. I put hardened in quotes because I wouldn't call them that. I would simply call them the most free and most ambitious men. They know perfectly well what they're sacrificing, but the draw of their dreams is too strong to deter them. They're flexible, fluid, adaptable, but undeterred. A relationship and offspiring can obviously work, but it's completely optional and they don't worry about it.

There is no longer a need to reproduce, humans are everywhere. It's ancient programming that compels you to have children. In the world today it's not necessary.

This is, in my opinion, the apex of masculinity. To stare eternity in the face and still work passionately to make a mark on the world above all else. Never cowing, never slowing the momentum of a rich life. If a woman wants a family he has the condition to himself that it can't detract him. He works even the family into his dreams and passions, making sure even a wife and child only fuel him more. Like we talk about, one foot out the door just in case she lets herself become a burden.

Sometimes the dream is so great that he decides these are not an option. Whatever the choice, his conviction is unwavering. His only job in this regard is to filter for women that are a joy and obvious benefit in his endeavors.

Like we talk about endlessly, the action can be the same between two men, but it's the reasons behind those actions that make them masculine/abundant or feminine/beta.

The beta will want a family for security and safety, retrograding into the childish mental state he had with his mother. He may find joy in his family, but it's at the expense of larger goals. He will likely never feel truly fulfilled, at least not anywhere near the amount he would by putting it all on the line.

I personally can't think of a reason for the masculine man to want a family these days. Maybe only seeking a wealthier family to help allocate more capital toward his dreams, or a family of high social caliber for the connections, but even these things don't require courtship and can be obtained by other means.

Otherwise a business or empire can be passed to anyone, and genetics play a very small role in individual behavior. As a result if a family manifests it's done effortlessly by the man, since it would be the wife's life project/passion to mirror the man's.

There is no shortage of women for both men. Naturally a more ideal man is less abundant, the same for an ideal woman. But still, no shortage.

You have the freedom to tell whatever story you like, let it be a noble one, whatever that means to you. Let only the women in that want to fuel you, that inspire you.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So even the most hardened red pill coaches analyzed what do the few in "good relationships" do differently? A few real basic things came of this analysis:
1. The woman is GOOD to the man. She values him and respects him and desires to please him
2. She does not follow the crowd or allow her peers or family into her relationship or influence her strongly
3. Its her and him vs the world. Not that they are fighting the world. But they know have a stronger interest in each other than the world will. They also know most will have agendas against them.

You take any of these simple points away and its a bad relationship. That's why so many are bad situations.

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score

The most 'hardened' have no problem chasing their dreams at the expense of passing on their genetics. I put hardened in quotes because I wouldn't call them that. I would simply call them the most free and most ambitious men. They know perfectly well what they're sacrificing, but the draw of their dreams is too strong to deter them. They're flexible, fluid, adaptable, but undeterred. A relationship and offspiring can obviously work, but it's completely optional and they don't worry about it.

There is no longer a need to reproduce, humans are everywhere. It's ancient programming that compels you to have children. In the world today it's not necessary.

This is, in my opinion, the apex of masculinity. To stare eternity in the face and still work passionately to make a mark on the world above all else. Never cowing, never slowing the momentum of a rich life. If a woman wants a family he has the condition to himself that it can't detract him. He works even the family into his dreams and passions, making sure even a wife and child only fuel him more. Like we talk about, one foot out the door just in case she lets herself become a burden.

Sometimes the dream is so great that he decides these are not an option. Whatever the choice, his conviction is unwavering. His only job in this regard is to filter for women that are a joy and obvious benefit in his endeavors.

Like we talk about endlessly, the action can be the same between two men, but it's the reasons behind those actions that make them masculine/abundant or feminine/beta.

The beta will want a family for security and safety, retrograding into the childish mental state he had with his mother. He may find joy in his family, but it's at the expense of larger goals. He will likely never feel truly fulfilled, at least not anywhere near the amount he would by putting it all on the line.

I personally can't think of a reason for the masculine man to want a family these days. Maybe only seeking a wealthier family to help allocate more capital toward his dreams, or a family of high social caliber for the connections, but even these things don't require courtship and can be obtained by other means.

Otherwise a business or empire can be passed to anyone, and genetics play a very small role in individual behavior. As a result if a family manifests it's done effortlessly by the man, since it would be the wife's life project/passion to mirror the man's.

There is no shortage of women for both men. Naturally a more ideal man is less abundant, the same for an ideal woman. But still, no shortage.

You have the freedom to tell whatever story you like, let it be a noble one, whatever that means to you. Let only the women in that want to fuel you, that inspire you.
excellent

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it seems clear, along with the survival advantages of being Beta (longevity, less risk take, better fat storage) that even the most hardened of Males will eventually succumb to Oneitis and Beta back-sliding because it ensures the survival of offspring
I think you are correct for the most part. Personally, I severed that element ages ago. The extent of this I experience is as far as the investment to approach and smash. I may want to see her again but no sleep lost in either event. Icy as ****.

The problem is, women don't have our children anymore. So the point at which the beta back-sliding happens for the male -the female has not released the ****tail of hormones (they normally would) to accomodate the pair bonding and reproductive process
I think that women have always been sadistic and manipulative on tren. Its just so blatantly obvious, you have no choice but to see it for what it is. I approach because I want to bust nuts. I have no use thereafter. It serves a purpose and i treat her accordingly.

I part ways with much of the pickup with the hippy half monk half hitman rubbish or red pill married dude ranting about epiphany phase and marrying her as she enters 30. Similarly, they both have their limits and delusions.

Simply put. You can't be half a gangster.

Pregnant women will accept beta males and beta behaviour
its inheritance from evolution to plant flag and rope in some cuck. And like the pathetic spineless little betas and simps, they cater to women. The vast majority of red pill is married men or fellas playing house and tooting pseudo science. Its nearly as bad as Disney with the game my wife horse ****.

And so, we are condemned to always be stuck in the "courting" stage of the relationship, for it to work, in a post birth-control world. Beta behaviour without babies, is the death of you
@Medina mate, you are onto something although, I think you are over analysing it. It shows self knowledge and understanding of the predicament men find themselves in.

I am disconnected from the experience. I have no attachment to women Beyond busting nuts. Blow me or blow me out. Dtf or next. I am addicted to the experience and breaking the ice but its for sport. One of my mates deems it as trauma. I am just disassociated with oneittus and the concepts of monogamy.

You are your own man. I don't suggest that you follow my path. You have your own but the consequences of the blue pill or even purple pull (which may even be worse) is not without consequences.

Game in the pursuit to entice and provoke getting babes. Catch and release. Come with or get left behind. #micdrop

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I experience ambivalence with respect to men having children. I think that its a biological desire that is natural and the bedrock of the mankind's civilization. I am uncertain about what is going on beyond the genetic desire to reproduce and anything else beyond the impulse as well as the programming. The programming is dangerous because its the bedrock of once upon a time yet, men know that consequences occur from fallout. Men still line up.

David Deida hits this nail on. The man must be on his purpose and path on life. It must be the forefront of his mind and life above all else. Women can come and go. I know my true north. They can come with or get left behind.

Ironically enough, I still feel like a pull of desire from a legacy perspective. The biggest problem is that I have done absurd amount of pickup. I have never met a woman worthy of my seed and being pregnant with my child. Not ever. No woman worth the fallout in the UK family court system and cuckd out redistribution of male resources.

I would burn everything I owned and rot in prison before i paid for a woman's trip on the carousel and ****ed up my son or daughter in the process.

One of my father's childhood pals told mw after his divorce, "a bullet would be cheaper." as in checking out or a hitman. Lost everything. Multi million dollar business, mcmansion, kids, lifestyle and woman is out getting gang banged.

Of more dudes started turning things into ashes, reform would follow.