“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Best ways to flirt

What was your best flirting move?

  • Smiling, eye contact, touching hands

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Touching... (Hips, hair, legs, etc)

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Smooching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conversations

    Votes: 8 34.8%

  • Total voters
    23

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Tell us your best flirt move on a chick.
For me, it was a simple "move"... smiling.

What about you?

By the way, flirting; I also mean by conversation, touching (their hair, hips, butt, etc), and smooching them.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I guess smiling, but I never seem to get anywhere.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
This has to be the dumbest thing i've ever read


"I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
 

loukane

New Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
42
My Best Move

I make believe I'm this boy-genius and an executive with my own company. You gotta fake it till you make it and I'm not looking for a long term relationship. Just want to get some poontang.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Which one is more important in taking steps, the right leg or the left leg?

My best move when flirting with a girl is to seduce her.
 
Top