Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to remember a woman's name

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this woman in one of my favorite bars and she told me her name and 5 seconds later I could not recall it. I still cant.
What do you guys do to remember a woman's name? It might seem kind of strange If I bring scratch paper and and a pencil lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm guilty of that too, on a weekly basis.

Instead of asking her again I'll just give her a new name and says it's an endearment.

"You remind me of tinker bell..., I'll call you twinkles"

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is after we exchange names my brain is already on the next conversation piece. When I forget I probably should say something like "You look more like a Carmen to me. That's your name now."

ERB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 3 women in my rotation right with names that all start with “K”. Tricky to keep straight, I just give them same nickname.

I’m terrible about names

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This might sound stupid, but a great mnemonic trick is to (secretly) give her name a funny or dirty theme.

1. HB: My name is Mary.

You: <Hairy Mary has a giant bush lol>

2. HB: My name is Danielle.

You: <Dirty Danielle likes threesomes lol.>

I guarantee you that you will remember her name. It will also keep you in a fun, playful mood, so it's a win-win.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... I use this with everyone not just women... find some physical attribute and associate their name but a rime with that.

Steve = Steve is bald. "Steve needs a weave."

Maggie = Maggie has a big chest. "When older Maggie will saggy."

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Well... I use this with everyone not just women... find some physical attribute and associate their name but a rime with that.

Steve = Steve is bald. "Steve needs a weave."

Maggie = Maggie has a big chest. "When older Maggie will saggy."
Yes, it can be used for anything. Even students sometimes use this trick to remember terms or facts for an exam.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha this is so funny. I have the ****tiest memory in the universe and I can't tell you how many times i've been kissing a girl, about to seed teh pull, and she says ''What's my name?'' or ''I bet you don't even remember my name'' or whatever.

I never have a a clue.

One time I replied ''What is in a name? A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet'' whilst internally panicking! haha. She cracked up laughing but she was still pi$$sed to be honest.

Other times i've flat out guessed. Obviously miles off

Other times i've pretended that they never told me.

Other times i've tried to flip it on them, and i've been like ''As if you remember MY name?!!'' and sure as ****, they all DID lol.

Try saying her name 3 times as soon as you can do so without it being weird. LIke, hopefully you can remember her name for more than 5 mins, and if you're still in set, just be like ''Becky, Becky, Becky!! What's your favourite drink?!!'' lol

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up Jim Kwik on YouTube. He has a lot of videos about brain hacks.

It’s about relating their name to something physically memerable about them.

Another way is to actually listen to their name when you ask and then use it about three times in the conversation.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I was talking to this woman in one of my favorite bars and she told me her name and 5 seconds later I could not recall it. I still cant.
What do you guys do to remember a woman's name? It might seem kind of strange If I bring scratch paper and and a pencil lol.