"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Best way to remember a woman's name

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
I was talking to this woman in one of my favorite bars and she told me her name and 5 seconds later I could not recall it. I still cant.
What do you guys do to remember a woman's name? It might seem kind of strange If I bring scratch paper and and a pencil lol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm guilty of that too, on a weekly basis.

Instead of asking her again I'll just give her a new name and says it's an endearment.

"You remind me of tinker bell..., I'll call you twinkles"
 

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
The problem is after we exchange names my brain is already on the next conversation piece. When I forget I probably should say something like "You look more like a Carmen to me. That's your name now."
 

ERB

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
117
Reaction score
47
Location
In her dreams
I have 3 women in my rotation right with names that all start with “K”. Tricky to keep straight, I just give them same nickname.

I’m terrible about names
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This might sound stupid, but a great mnemonic trick is to (secretly) give her name a funny or dirty theme.

1. HB: My name is Mary.

You: <Hairy Mary has a giant bush lol>


2. HB: My name is Danielle.

You: <Dirty Danielle likes threesomes lol.>

I guarantee you that you will remember her name. It will also keep you in a fun, playful mood, so it's a win-win.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
Well... I use this with everyone not just women... find some physical attribute and associate their name but a rime with that.

Steve = Steve is bald. "Steve needs a weave."

Maggie = Maggie has a big chest. "When older Maggie will saggy."
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Well... I use this with everyone not just women... find some physical attribute and associate their name but a rime with that.

Steve = Steve is bald. "Steve needs a weave."

Maggie = Maggie has a big chest. "When older Maggie will saggy."
Yes, it can be used for anything. Even students sometimes use this trick to remember terms or facts for an exam.
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
haha this is so funny. I have the ****tiest memory in the universe and I can't tell you how many times i've been kissing a girl, about to seed teh pull, and she says ''What's my name?'' or ''I bet you don't even remember my name'' or whatever.

I never have a a clue.

One time I replied ''What is in a name? A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet'' whilst internally panicking! haha. She cracked up laughing but she was still pi$$sed to be honest.

Other times i've flat out guessed. Obviously miles off

Other times i've pretended that they never told me.

Other times i've tried to flip it on them, and i've been like ''As if you remember MY name?!!'' and sure as ****, they all DID lol.

Try saying her name 3 times as soon as you can do so without it being weird. LIke, hopefully you can remember her name for more than 5 mins, and if you're still in set, just be like ''Becky, Becky, Becky!! What's your favourite drink?!!'' lol
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Look up Jim Kwik on YouTube. He has a lot of videos about brain hacks.

It’s about relating their name to something physically memerable about them.

Another way is to actually listen to their name when you ask and then use it about three times in the conversation.
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
I was talking to this woman in one of my favorite bars and she told me her name and 5 seconds later I could not recall it. I still cant.
What do you guys do to remember a woman's name? It might seem kind of strange If I bring scratch paper and and a pencil lol.

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top