Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to meet girls at lecture

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fricking hard.

The only girls I meet are threw my friends. I hate doing that because they all are from local schools and are drama centrals.

I just want to know how to talk to girls on the other side of a hundered person class without coming off as weird and as though your stalking them?

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say next lecture, sit with a friend somewhat close to some ladies...next time the teacher says something obvious or common sense...say something funny or a bit sarcastic...get her to laugh a bit...if she giggles about it, you're in...dont be afraid to put her on the spot a bit, as in when she giggles, say something, for instance "see? she knows what im talkin about." Take the convo from there. Just be cool.

IMO If you can make a chick laugh, you can make her do anything.

~WA

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Change seat... get a seat nearer to her so you can start conversation quite naturally with her... it is college, and college IS a social place...

OR

2. At the end of a lecture walk over in her direction with a friend but not directly to her... then just branch off and start a conversation with her like it's totally natural as you just happened to be walking past her...

You can crack jokes and demonstrate authority and value, but unless you do either of the above in conjunction with it then you might as well not bother cracking jokes to impress the chick!

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a packed lecture, I just sit right next to her (obviously you can't if there are already people next to her). If it's not packed, then one or two seats away.

If it's packed, I just say "wow, pretty packed huh?" just as an ice-breaker. Yesterday I had this enthusiastic little Italian girl reply with oh yeah it sure is packed, and there were even more people for the last one blah blah. Obviously if you get any kind of enthusiastic response to such a mundane observation it's a good sign. But even just "yeah, I know" is good enough -- afterall, it's only an icebreaker.

After, you can just sneak in some casual comments/questions. Obviously you're not really gonna get too deep into anything (especially not if you intend to actually learn anything), but just stuff to show you're an interesting/fun/exciting kinda guy (not boring!). One that I usually get a bit of a laugh with is if someone enters the lecture theatre really late, like say 20 minutes after it's started, I say sarcastically "just made it..." Again, it's just light-natured fluff.

If you feel that you are vibing with her, at the end of the class, just say, so what have you got on next, and if she says nothing you can suggest doing something, like just hanging out wherever people at your school hang out. Or if she's got another class, you can just tell her to make sure she says hi if you she sees you at the cafetaria (or wherever peope hang out), or, if you want, like if you really clicked with her, ask her number or suggest hanging out at a preset time or something. Or if you don't feel that you made much of an impression, you can still ask her to hang out anyway, just to practise getting rejected if nothing else. (Last one is still hard for me, so I know how it feels.)