Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Way To Kiss A Girl In a Club

DonJuanJnr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not a bad looking lad (about a 7) and I am very outgoing and not shy!

I am not bad with girls and get my fair share however I am by know means great at picking up girls.

I was just wondering when in a nightclub whats the best way and quickest way to get a girl to kiss you.

I tend to have problems where either they walk away near enough instantly or I end up speaking to them for a while and can't get any progression such as a kiss etc.

I see people just walking up to girls and start kissing them almost instantly, some of my friends can do this. I was just wondering how this is possible and what steps to take.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just walk up to them and ask them "Hey baby, what flavor of mouthwash do you prefer?" :D

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Just walk up to them and ask them "Hey baby, what flavor of mouthwash do you prefer?" :D
Lol, I like this. You could bring along a few of those small sample bottles of mouthwash and have her kiss you after using each different flavor. The only problem is where to spit the mouthwash, but I'm sure you could use an empty glass or cup somewhere.

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to realise that some girls go to nightclubs to make out with random dudes. You just need to recognize which ones they are. Also, alcohol helps.

JYW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing face-to-face, nose-to-nose. The next thing you know, you're making out!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spit some game while you're grinding with her. Tease her and keep it up for a song or two. Isolate your target & sit her on your lap.

Be a man and proceed to grab her and kiss her. By this time you have gotten enough IOI's do NOT just kiss a woman!

How can you guys not know this :rolleyes: just kidding, hope it helps.