Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to create social circle to meet hot women

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a guy working 50 hours a week and your almost 30. What is the best way for me to get a better social circle with women other than bars on a Friday or Saturday night?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a single guy u should be going out 3 times a week minimum. Frequency is the biggest factor in making friends.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make new friends. It's as easy as that. Once I started doing that, I met and dated women outside of my existing social circle.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search meetup.com for groups.

Take up a sport or physical activity like soccer, running, chess, ultimate frisbee, kickball. I was never a sports guy as a kid but am very active as an adult. I find the women that are involved in sports activities are the ones who don’t let themselves go physically, take care of themselves, and have motivation, drive, and discipline; they aren’t lazy couch-bound whiners. Screens a lot of women out for you.

I wouldn’t do it for the purpose of meeting women or you may become disappointed. Do it because you want to do and enjoy the thing you are doing, and being around people and making new friends. Be happy with all that and the women will come easier. I would still advise talking to attractive women you see in your day to day life though.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother-in-law's younger brother does all sorts of fitness competitions like Spartan marathon and crossfit and he seems to he drowning in pvssy....

If the dude were taller he'd be Chad, but he's below 6' so he's Chad-Lite....

I'd say get really fit and join some fitness competitions.....

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fix your look and personality if it need fix.
Make friends
Do some hobbies that women are there.
Go take some courses in college
Go to church
Improve your social media present

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What about just going on OLD and just sending out a bunch of messages?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a single guy u should be going out 3 times a week minimum. Frequency is the biggest factor in making friends.
That’s crazy if you work hard and maintain a house, cook, gym. Or am I crazy? I’ll go out maybe once Monday-Friday. I enjoy my home

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you can certainly include your hobbies. Point is your hobbies have to b social. This is in the context of the OPs goal. Personally I prefer a small group of good friends and quiet girls and I got good at finding them.

Most other outings r sports for me as I don't gym.

Last edited: