“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Best way to create social circle to meet hot women

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
You are a guy working 50 hours a week and your almost 30. What is the best way for me to get a better social circle with women other than bars on a Friday or Saturday night?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
As a single guy u should be going out 3 times a week minimum. Frequency is the biggest factor in making friends.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Make new friends. It's as easy as that. Once I started doing that, I met and dated women outside of my existing social circle.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Search meetup.com for groups.

Take up a sport or physical activity like soccer, running, chess, ultimate frisbee, kickball. I was never a sports guy as a kid but am very active as an adult. I find the women that are involved in sports activities are the ones who don’t let themselves go physically, take care of themselves, and have motivation, drive, and discipline; they aren’t lazy couch-bound whiners. Screens a lot of women out for you.

I wouldn’t do it for the purpose of meeting women or you may become disappointed. Do it because you want to do and enjoy the thing you are doing, and being around people and making new friends. Be happy with all that and the women will come easier. I would still advise talking to attractive women you see in your day to day life though.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
My brother-in-law's younger brother does all sorts of fitness competitions like Spartan marathon and crossfit and he seems to he drowning in pvssy....

If the dude were taller he'd be Chad, but he's below 6' so he's Chad-Lite....

I'd say get really fit and join some fitness competitions.....
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
Fix your look and personality if it need fix.
Make friends
Do some hobbies that women are there.
Go take some courses in college
Go to church
Improve your social media present
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
What about just going on OLD and just sending out a bunch of messages?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
As a single guy u should be going out 3 times a week minimum. Frequency is the biggest factor in making friends.
That’s crazy if you work hard and maintain a house, cook, gym. Or am I crazy? I’ll go out maybe once Monday-Friday. I enjoy my home
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Well you can certainly include your hobbies. Point is your hobbies have to b social. This is in the context of the OPs goal. Personally I prefer a small group of good friends and quiet girls and I got good at finding them.

Most other outings r sports for me as I don't gym.
 
Last edited:
Top