Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to ask a girl to send a picture?

liptonteadrinker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would something like "hey could you send a picture for your profile on my phone"? or is that just too cheesy..
suggestions please
thanks

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want the picture for? If that's really what you want it for then it's not cheesy.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always used, "Send me a sexy picture. :p"

Of course, I wait until we are in a heightened peak of conversation and things are going well to ask it.

It's interesting some of the results you get. Some girls will just send a picture of their face. Some girls will send you a picture of them in their bra and panties. Others will send you topless etc.. it's almost a simple way to test a girls skankness and/or interest level.

If it's just for a phone profile, then what you said earlier is fine. But if you're looking for a PICTURE PICTURE, then make sure you wait until her emotional and interest level for you is high. Even if it's only for the moment. Butter her up a bit. Be playful, and tease her, then just ask. Or, if you want to go the other route, just simply hint at it through some innuendos. But there is going to be a point where she is either going to ask you straight up, or you're going to have to make it clear exactly what you want. It's part of being a man.

-Scars

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
I tell her "show me what you got" and she send me naked one.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her one of yours and then say "your turn".

logicallefty

Reaction score
"How about we exchange pictures? I promise not to put your picture on the Internet and make a profit off of it if you promise the same with mine.. Kelvin Klein has wanted a boxer shot of me for years too but they can't afford it. "

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her straight up, or tell her something like you wish you had a picture of her ass to distract you at work. If she's hesitating, I always recommend that they crop their face out. Very effective.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill send one first sometimes, and usually get a likewise response. If not, Ill say "so, gotta pic for me? ;P"

Or sometimes Ill outright tell them without sending one first; "send me a cute pic :D"

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you looking for a nude picture or something more conservative?

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
She is going to mention how she appears in some context, or what she is doing. Then you say, "show me."

ex:

"I just got out of the shower"

"show me".

I use "show me" all the time. This is how it's done....