Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best time to take WHEY PROTEIN

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just visited GNC for the first time ( ive been lifting since august 2002 ) and i didnt get a big thing of whey protein yet but ill get it starting next month when i can get the gold card ( im 16 anmd will be 17 april 6th btw). anyways i got 2 cans of strawberry shakes and they got 35 grams of protein in each....... should i take it NOW ( after workout ) or b4 i go to bed ?? someone told me u gain fat when ueat b4 u go to bed so i shoul;d take it then.. but i thought ive heard u should take it directly post workout....??????????????

JohnnyVegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason to take it right after a workout is because your body NEEDS protein.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't get fat from eating protein... fatty acids and proteins are completely different molecules. According to Diesel's "Guide To Bulking Up" you should have 2 scoops whey right after you work out and 2 scoops an hour later.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When should I take it if my workout is from 10:45 to 11:45, but I get home at 2:30, right after I get home?

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girevik
When should I take it if my workout is from 10:45 to 11:45, but I get home at 2:30, right after I get home?
Buy a tupperware bottle and take it with you to the gym.