Best thing a woman can do in bed...

ladym

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to perfect my technique...and yes I'm female...
What can I do to make myself the goddess I so wish to be? Any tips?
Thanks in anticipation of any replies, XxX

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn over and go to sleep when it's over. Cuddling is alright but it's always the guy's arm that goes to sleep. Just turn over, please....

ladym

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok but I mean I want this to be amazing!!! I give really good head as it is, not my words...any little secrets...? I mean do guys like it lous, or just quick or should I take over? I've done basically everything but really want to take this guy by surprise! I'm willing to learn...

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Be loud, moan lots, compliment him afterwards. Oh and did I mention give him lots of head? Even lots of bad head is better than once in a blue moon great head.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ladym said:
Ok but I mean I want this to be amazing!!! ...
Alright. Shut up and turn over and go to sleep. No questions about whether you were alright, no questions about what I'm thinking and no questions about where the relationship is heading. If you'd just turn over and go to sleep I'd be amazed. ;)

ladym

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so head, head, head, moan, moan, moan, take it wherever & then sleep. Simple!!! I'm guilty of the talking thing...oops!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
The only talking you should be doing is to tell him how amazing he is and how big he is. I personally get turned on by women talking during sex and I'll even ask her to tell me things.

But you basically got it right head, head, head, moan, moan, moan, take it wherever & then sleep.

There are no special fancy moves. Or just ask him what position he likes best, ask him to do it doggy style once in a while.

I wasn't trying to be cheeky, you missed my original point, I didn't ask if you were good, thats irrelevant, there isn't really such thing as bad head, the point is do it lots. A man never gets tired of it. A women should start off giving him head everytime she fvcks him.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is fascinating. A woman asking how to be better in bed!!!

In spite of the ubiquitous Cosmo articles, I had finally come to the conclusion that women either had the "spark" or didn't when it comes to sex.

It is refreshing to hear a woman who is interested in improving HER "performance."

Extra points for the girl!!!

(To ladym --- Enthusiasm is EVERYTHING. A lot of dirty talk is nice, too. Don't be afraid to talk and ACT like a bigtime whorish slut behind closed doors. Get nasty. He'll love you for it.)

ladym

Don Juan
Reaction score
As it happens this particular guy is huge...I want to leave a real impression on him cos I know how much he talks...lots!
As for improving ones performance, I'm in no doubt I've got the spark that was spoken about but there really is a difference between a blazing fire & a smouldering one..

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ladym said:
I want to perfect my technique...and yes I'm female...
What can I do to make myself the goddess I so wish to be? Any tips?
Thanks in anticipation of any replies, XxX
How does a girl do good in bed? Well, she is submissive and does what the guy wants. She talks dirty, gets into it, moaning and ect. I don't like girls who will suck me off for like 30 seconds and then, be done. I'm not saying give a guy head until he is dead but, atleast for a few minutes. I like girls that let me shoot my load on them; spit/swallow whatever you perfer. Don't be shy and lay there doing nothing.

Other than that I don't really know what to say. To me I think it's the guy fvcking the girl that makes her good. Cause if she is enjoying it she will be into it and do what he says so, he will be turned on. How are you gonna be a good lay with a guy that doesn't know what he is doing? Anyways, I don't know how to exactly explain my logic but, maybe my tips will help you. :rolleyes:

Where is penkitten? She should contribute to this topic!

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what you can do:

Give him head, groan like a cow and rip the loudest fart while you confess your undying love for him. As strange as scary as this sounds, it works wonders. Men secretly like it.

Believe me, the fact that you are naked is more than enough 'pleasing' for your man.

ladym

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah now he had seen me near naked before we ever got down & dirty on it so that was no biggie believe me... As for submission...I don't know about that...most of the guys I've been with have been big on me being on top & in charge...

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ladym said:
Ah now he had seen me near naked before we ever got down & dirty on it so that was no biggie believe me... As for submission...I don't know about that...most of the guys I've been with have been big on me being on top & in charge...
Then, you are with the wrong guys. How can they sexually satisfy YOU if you are the one taking charge?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really....weird usually the guy takes over how pathetic that your the on in charge(pathetic as guy's doing you). I agree with most of the guy's here just be very vocal and that should get him aroused pretty fast, what you can do is maybe experiment with different things like my fav with my girl is double pen (guy's d1ck and your vib in same hole) or roleplay with costumes maybe take a tour of the house your going to be in have sex in every room! If the guy is not dominant and taking charge then you take charge and show him what you can do and if you want let him unload onto you (Preference).....but other then that if the guy isnt that interested in you except for an easy lay then no matter what yo do it wont matter .