Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Supplements for Mass/Strength

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I experiment sometimes with new supplements to see if they will give me some degree of performance enhancement, particularly in adding mass. I'm just curious to know what others find to be the most effective supplements for adding mass. So far I would have to say whey protein, creatine, and glutamine have given me the most noticeable results. Others such as ZMA and Tribulus I feel have been the worst and did nothing.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting observation about Tribulus. I always found it to be effective while plenty others get nothing from it. I think you have to get a good one. Can't really argue with you on creatine, protein and glutamine. Meal replacements packs are good for mass if you can add at least 2 or 3 of them per day. Expensive to do that though.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ian19
I experiment sometimes with new supplements to see if they will give me some degree of performance enhancement, particularly in adding mass. I'm just curious to know what others find to be the most effective supplements for adding mass. So far I would have to say whey protein, creatine, and glutamine have given me the most noticeable results. Others such as ZMA and Tribulus I feel have been the worst and did nothing.

Try a suppliment called methyl test. Just look it up on the internet.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized later that the tribulus I was using had a lower steroidal saponin standardization than most others (particularly the Tribex kind). I might give it another go and see what it does for me.

I like MRP's but I just can't bring myself to spend $40-50 on a box of them. I usually just buy massive amounts of whey protein isolate.

I've never heard of methyl test. Is it a brand of methoxyisoflavone?

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized later that the tribulus I was using had a lower steroidal saponin standardization than most others (particularly the Tribex kind). I might give it another go and see what it does for me.

I like MRP's but I just can't bring myself to spend $40-50 on a box of them. I usually just buy massive amounts of whey protein isolate.

I've never heard of methyl test. Is it a brand of methoxyisoflavone?

Here's something Ian.

http://www.powernutrition.net/product_info.php?products_id=244

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Nightwing. That looks like some awfully heavy duty stuff. I've always been hesitant to take any kind of pro-hormones. It does look like it would be rather effective though.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Nightwing. That looks like some awfully heavy duty stuff. I've always been hesitant to take any kind of pro-hormones. It does look like it would be rather effective though.
Although I havent used it myself, the guys I know at the gym swears by the stuff and says that it works. Another product that I'm using made by the same company is a supplement called masterdrol. It can be used during a cutting or bulking cycle and it gives you a hardened, chisled look to your muscles. Now that's some really good stuff that I can tell you from personal experience.