Best sex iv'e ever had.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman who turned around and just swallowed it after I fvcked her ass before I could even do anything...

Nasty but hot at the same time...
Love that. I love how dirty my girl is compared to my last gf.

M

member162951

I dunno, sometimes it just comes down to the sexual chemistry between the both of you. Even for me as a man (and the leader in bed) I'm not as sexual (dirty) with certain girls as I am with others. I don't have hot firecracker sex with every girl.

It's the same for women imo. My girl and I can both get pretty filthy in bed, we're both considered "high quality" using the standard definition used here and in a LTR. Attractive, successful, high SMV.

Good for you OP, enjoy while it lasts man... :up:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, sometimes it just comes down to the sexual chemistry between the both of you. Even for me as a man (and the leader in bed) I'm not as sexual (dirty) with certain girls as I am with others. I don't have hot firecracker sex with every girl.

It's the same for women imo. My girl and I can both get pretty filthy in bed, we're both considered "high quality" using the standard definition used here and in a LTR. Attractive, successful, high SMV.

Good for you OP, enjoy while it lasts man... :up:
I'm pretty PG rated in bed. But a lot of girls are filthy.

Reaction score
The woman talks dirty. She knows the right things to say to mentally stimulate me during sex. She is very submissive and loves rough painful sex. She will do most things in bed. She will suggest things like 'would you like me to stick my finger in your ass'
I've never felt as comfortable in bed as i am with her. She has licked my ass clean and i have done the same to her.
She cums everytime we have sex. My previous GF never came through sex once (she did through tongue on cl/t)

My current girl always tells me how much she loves and adores me. Makes me feel like a king.
Let's go brooooooooo
keep it up

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard from her a week later and took a risk telling her she deserved to be spanked. I think maybe she was horny that day and good timing. I went to hers that night and had sex with her.
So then, who decided that you will 1st meet her at her place and not yours? Her idea?