Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best schedule to plan a workout

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys here's the scoop I normally work 4pm- midnight and would like to do a morning workout but sometimes I work til 2 or 4 am I just want a good time to work out it's hard to adjust work and home

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Find whatever time worms best for you, most pwople work during the day so they workout in the early morning, because your usually tired after work.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys here's the scoop I normally work 4pm- midnight and would like to do a morning workout but sometimes I work til 2 or 4 am I just want a good time to work out it's hard to adjust work and home
bigwuz, once you are into your fitness regiment ( after 3-6 weeks ) your workouts will raise your energy level for several hours afterwards. It won't make you sleepy, actually the opposite, more alert and sharp. Thus I recommend doing it as part of your "before work" routine. Doing it after work will end up keeping you up at night, it can be hard to go to sleep after a good workout due to adrenaline.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Workout immediately after you wake up from a GOOD QUALITY sleep.

Recovery is goat.

I train 5 times a week at home. Usual stuff
- crunches
- pushups
- squats

Lack of weights = stuffing backpack with sandbags ~ 20 kgs.

Progressive overload ftw

Mix in proper warmups and cardio 3x a week. 45 minutes minimum.

I never train over 1 hour. Studies show overtraining reduces gains, raises cortisol, reduces test and shrinks muscles.

Hydrate well before during after.

Creatine + whey supplements post workout.
Carbs maxx after workout.

I suggest starting strength and bigger leaner stronger for fundamentals

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you heard of micro workouts? Check it out on youtube

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked mids before and found that getting home and getting some sleep before my workout made a massive difference. If your done at midnight I would get 7-8 hours of sleep and workout in the morning. If your getting done at 2am... same.... 4 am... get home and take a nap... 3-4 hours... workout... and do whatever else during the day but take another small nap before you go in.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Once you start working out it becomes an addiction, you start to hate junk food and being a lazy slob who watches tv all day.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you start working out it becomes an addiction, you start to hate junk food and being a lazy slob who watches tv all day.
This is absolutely true... I started working out in 1996, my sophomore year in highschool. I can count on my one hand how many times I’ve eaten fast food or drank soda since then.

graves992

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter when you train, what matters is how you feel. I used to train at night because I was working long hours, now I train in the morning because I have enough time.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With that schedule you can workoutin early afternoon and have the place to yourself and miss the Morning and Evening rush time.

1629845289866.png

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your doing too much, don't force feed the routine, let your interest develop naturally, just show up, ask for a tour, walk around, get shown the place, take your time with your first couple work outs, then once you've developed an appetite, decide how you want to carry it then.

Rushing into this is how you can really mess yourself up, it's easy to develop an ego about how much you can lift and from there it's just a matter of time, the form of your exercises are the most important thing and this takes time.

Once you've got yourself all figured, would highly recommend finding a workout partner.

But yeah don't work out before bed