Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Revenge Ever on the EX that dumped you.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes think there should be a section in the DJ Bible for break-ups. Alot, and probably most of the guys are here for that very reason and it would be good to know how to handle things properly.

Anyway this post deals with the aftermath. What to do after your heart was stomped on.

Maybe she cheated, found someone else, or just needed space. You're pissed as many guys are when their heart gets ripped out. Alot of guys turn into women hating bastards. You feel like punching the wall, or his face, or even hers.

So what's the best REVENGE!?

Screw as many chicks as you can? Mess up her car? Beat up her new boyfriend? Light her house on fire? Throw acid in her face?
(Just kidding about the acid. Read that somewhere on this forum)

No. Although these things might be fun and make you feel better for a minute or two, this is not the right type of Revenge.

The Best Revenge Ever on the Ex that dumped you is simply, LIVING WELL.

Living your life to your best capability.

What a slap in the face it would be for your ex to run into you down the road and there you are, better than you've ever been! Kicking a$$! on the rest of the world. Kind of like "Thanks for dumping me, cuz look at me now!"

You've got a new and improved girlfriend, better job, new car, new clothes, you look great. You've got new friends, you're doing new and exciting things that you never did before. You don't even have time to stop and talk to her. Your life is better, more complete, and you are happier than you've ever been.

The above are just examples but the point is to improve yourself and your life in every possible way.

Now you'll say "But Slick, shouldn't we be doing all that stuff anyway?"

EXACTLY. That is the beauty of it.

We've all probably had our hearts broken at one time or another. We all know that feeling like you can't go on. Life seems meaningless. You feel like you'll never find another one like her. You can't eat, can't sleep. Blah, blah, blah. You end up moping around all depressed.

Well its gonna take some TIME before you can get yourself together and get back on the right track. It might be a few months, it might even be years!

But when you head out looking for Revenge in this way, you'll be WAY ahead of the game.

Now go show that B*tch!

Last edited:

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm diggin your thought process Slick.

Rather than beating yourself about how the relationship went bad, wishing you could change the past, pedestalling her, and then ultimately having oneitis...one should take your advice and not just go on living well...but rather...LIVE BETTER than you were when you were with her.

These are good points you make and should be read to all those guys out there who are scheming revenge plots on the women who did them wrong.

bliss420

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow great post dude.. thats quality advice.. it'll make your life better and make her regret messing up your relationship.. after my ex cheated on me/broke up with me i took up bodybuilding, started taking school seriously and grew in some pretty slick looking facial hair (or at least i think its slick coz i get way more girls now but the bodybuilding might help too).. the only reason i'll give her 2mins of my time every once in awhile is to make her realize what she lost.. its great :)

ProQD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my AFC days, I got involved with a girl that lived in the apartment next to me. I was a complete chump and she, as I later learned, was a perfect example of what Doc Love calls a "Queen Bee". She was still in college and I was a few years out with a nice car, job, toys and hobbies, but zero social life. She knew that and that made me a nice pet for her to have. Then when she figured she had me wrapped around her finger, she cut the sex off and LJBF'd me. Of course she still expected me to do chump boyfriend stuff for her - I just said "NO!" She begged me numerous times to be her friend and in the end she always ran away crying. Apparently she wasn't used to guys telling her 'NO!!" Somehow I happened to develop a backbone. She eventually got evicted and I would call looking for sympathy. The night she was moving out I had a new girl over and I'm pretty sure the ex figured out what was going on in my adjacent apartment. This girl was not exactly quiet, if you know what I mean. That gave her the hint that she's history, plus my "Sucks to be you" replies to her sympathy pleas earned me the title of 'Biggest A**hole of the World'. A few months later I ran into her with her entourage of AFC's. She was happy as hell to see me. She was touching me all over my arms and chest, but I just acted indifferent and gently pushed her away. She left frustrated and walking past my new convertible in the parking lot probably upset her more. She thought she hit "queen bee" pay dirt and lost it. I admit, however, that she really whipped me into shape. If she never burned me I would still be a chump loser. Luckily I got smart and I came out way ahead - absolutely no regrets. That was the sweetest revenge.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like the type I classify as "sadistic ultra-b****". I agree with this type of revenge. Just like any other time somebody wants to try to make you unhappy in some way, the best thing to do is at least give the illusion that it's not working. Staying happy frustrates them, and watching them squirming with frustration is amusing enough to make you happier, which makes them even more frustrated, etc...

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best revenge ever......I was 17 in 1995 and my first girlfreind, who was my first everything pretty much, after about a year Ithought lost intrest in me. And I was right, one day I went to vist her at work and she was flirting in a not normal way people flirt at work. So, I broke up with her a week or 2 later.

Fast forward to the summer of 2003. Z meets a girl off the internet, and random youngin who says "come on over my mom and dad are out of town". I thought to myself sure...ill check her id to make sure shes legal...no problem. So, we started watching one of her dvd's and next thing I know her clothes are on the floor and we are kissing like crazy. After the deed was done I decided to roll out. So, I pack my stuff up and get to the door, as im am about to leave her living room. I look up and the wall and it was my first girlfreind, who I had not thought about in years and the guy who I thought she was cheating with engagment picture. I started laughing, I said ohh your Bob's little sister, I said by the way tell him I said HI.. A few weeks later the guy stares me down, all pissed after I ****ed his little little sister. I really didnt do it out of anything but pure horniness, but in the end it was sort of a comical.

She asked me if I wanted to be her date to the wedding....LOL I had to decline.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My revenge: ****ed his friend. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!

Reaction score
My revenge? sledgehammer to the face! jk..

very positive post man!

I'll take your tip well, in case she gets sneaky and dumps me or does some gay sh*t.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Throw acid LMAO thats hillarious.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's awesome. I was about to post and say that DJs should waste their time on revenge, so good thing i read it first. Great advice!

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the best REVENGE!?
Getting a life. Better yourself in everyway. Then when and if you ever run into her again, she'll see what she missed out on. That's the best, if you go out and do stupid immature BS, then she'll just see she was right to dump your sorry @ss in the first place.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eve6SixSix
if you were sexually active with her, somehow make her hear that you "have aids"
Yeah and then when THAT gets around you'll never get laid ever again.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Real Deal
Getting a life. Better yourself in everyway. Then when and if you ever run into her again, she'll see what she missed out on. That's the best, if you go out and do stupid immature BS, then she'll just see she was right to dump your sorry @ss in the first place.
Don't think you read the entire original post did you Real Deal?

Thanks for the crictism though. At least you were lucky enough to say whats already been said.:)

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to burn her house down you might as well throw acid in her face. Then she wont have to see her house burn down... Or you could allways just burn her house down when shes sleeping and she be dead?

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think you read the entire original post did you Real Deal?

Actually I did. I wasn't being critical of you personally when I said,

if you go out and do stupid immature BS, then she'll just see she was right to dump your sorry @ss in the first place.
It was to anyone here who might think the best revenge would be to get even somehow. I guess I had forgot to mention, I agree.

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Revenge is for the weak, it shows that she got to you and that gives her the same kind of ego boost that beggin her to come back would. If not more.

Like the others say, get a life and live well. Even more so, dont think about her dont include her in any part of your life, and if you happen to see her, make sure she sees youre hot girlfriend and how much fun your havein.

PS: if youre friends with her friends still, drop subtle hints to her friends about the girls you are dating (and they will presume ****ing as well) and they are BOUND to tell your ex..... whos bound to get a little jealous (specially if she hasnt hooked up since then) ahh....... girls friends are like a nice little trump card in any way you want providing you use them right. OR, if you are a realy sick bastard, nail one of her friends to multiple orgasms and let the old honey hear what shes missing out on (for added effect do it in the room next to her!)

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RIchardo
PS: if youre friends with her friends still, drop subtle hints to her friends about the girls you are dating (and they will presume ****ing as well) and they are BOUND to tell your ex..... whos bound to get a little jealous (specially if she hasnt hooked up since then) ahh....... girls friends are like a nice little trump card in any way you want providing you use them right. OR, if you are a realy sick bastard, nail one of her friends to multiple orgasms and let the old honey hear what shes missing out on (for added effect do it in the room next to her!)
I can see the fun in this but isn't this kind of behaviour exactly the type of revenge that you are describing as "weak"