Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Revenge Ever on the EX that dumped you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the past ten years, I was married for seven, and then in LTRs with four other girls over the remaining three years.

I am still with one of those girls, but all four others want me back badly, including my ex-wife. That is the best revenge, and it comes from following the OP's advice to live well. If you do that, then eventually they will want you back...and that is the sweetest revenge - regret on their part.

Fallen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking away, moving on & living well IS the best revenge. Anything else, any angry action you take, any revenge you plot, will make you look like a dumba$$ in the end.

BUT:

Since this thread IS about retaliation and countermeasures, at least sort of, let me share a short story.:rock:

I got cheated on by my girfriend a couple of years ago. She thought I didn't know, but I knew. Her grifriends knew (some of them were my friends too) without ever bringing the topic up and of course my boys knew too, because i told them. No big deal since she wasn't my big love anyway. We had a good time for a couple of month but after that it became boring.

I never called her on the cheating and it went on for about a month or so. When I decided that I had to end this "relationship" I wrote an email to about 20 of our mutual friends:

Subject: Need your help. Urgent.

Lately i've been suspecting that my girlfriend is cheating on me. Sometimes she gets a call, leaves the room and secretly whispers into her phone. She would get a text, reading it and instantly deleting it. When I ask whom it was from, she would say from a co-worker or from her sister.
She's been going out late in the evening with her "co-workers" a couple of times during the last month and wouldn't return before midnight. She always leaves her car here and tells me she's taking a cab. One night when i was out myself, i saw her getting dropped of by a car, but not in front of my place but about a block away. I am not even sure it was a cab that dropped her off.
So yesterday I decided to wait outside in my car late at night, to see who brings her home and if it's some other guy. I parked my ride at the end of the street where she was dropped of last time. Originally i wanted to wait inside the car but then i changed my mind because i thought she would see me sitting in the drivers seat.
So i was waiting crouched on the passengers side hiding behind my rear fender, when i suddenly spotted some rust starting to build up near the wheel house.
So here's my question:
Do you think it's enough to sand over that spot and have it painted or is it better to have the whole fender replaced?

Didn't hear from her for 5 days. When i finally met her a week later at a birthday party, she couldn't look me in the eye and left immediately. It wasn't revenge. I just ended it before she did. Kind of.:flowers:

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen said:
Subject: Need your help. Urgent.

Lately i've been suspecting that my girlfriend is cheating on me. Sometimes she gets a call, leaves the room and secretly whispers into her phone. She would get a text, reading it and instantly deleting it. When I ask whom it was from, she would say from a co-worker or from her sister.
She's been going out late in the evening with her "co-workers" a couple of times during the last month and wouldn't return before midnight. She always leaves her car here and tells me she's taking a cab. One night when i was out myself, i saw her getting dropped of by a car, but not in front of my place but about a block away. I am not even sure it was a cab that dropped her off.
So yesterday I decided to wait outside in my car late at night, to see who brings her home and if it's some other guy. I parked my ride at the end of the street where she was dropped of last time. Originally i wanted to wait inside the car but then i changed my mind because i thought she would see me sitting in the drivers seat.
So i was waiting crouched on the passengers side hiding behind my rear fender, when i suddenly spotted some rust starting to build up near the wheel house.
So here's my question:
Do you think it's enough to sand over that spot and have it painted or is it better to have the whole fender replaced?[/I]
Nice. I got a chain email resembling something really close to that a couple of times in the last year.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
snackwitch said:
What about posting her number on craigslist??
Or just put sugar in the gas tank? ROTFL! You can also just work on becoming a millionaire or famous.

If you're a millionaire, you're guaranteed a girlfriend as well as lots of sex, no matter how trendy or ugly or narcissist or weird you are.

When you get seen by your ex, she'll be thinking "NOOOOOOOOOO! I coulda had a famous guy as a boyfriend or a millionaire boyfriend. I dumped him cuz he had too much bodyfat etc."

Driving a Bentley with a million bucks in the trunk is lovely! And getting a new woman is no problem.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
This completely retarded, real men don't seek anything from the women that have wronged them or just weren't up to par. The fact that people would follow this only implies that they are still desperate and mentally haven't grasped the concept of being a Don Juan.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Over the past ten years, I was married for seven, and then in LTRs with four other girls over the remaining three years.

I am still with one of those girls, but all four others want me back badly, including my ex-wife. That is the best revenge, and it comes from following the OP's advice to live well. If you do that, then eventually they will want you back...and that is the sweetest revenge - regret on their part.
Quick Q, did you end the relationship or did they?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best revenge but unlike other posters i don't look forward to running into them later/rubbing it in because it would be a waste of time. There's a reason why they didn't make the cut. I have better things to do with my time.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
This is the best revenge but unlike other posters i don't look forward to running into them later/rubbing it in because it would be a waste of time. There's a reason why they didn't make the cut. I have better things to do with my time.
I think your missing the point.. It's not about the revenge of the ones that didn't make the cut. It's about the ones that nexted your ass cause they thought they could do better...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
I sometimes think there should be a section in the DJ Bible for break-ups.

So what's the best REVENGE!?
If a guy is thinking about this, he's already in the wrong mindset.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weezy said:
Quick Q, did you end the relationship or did they?

I didn't figure out until fairly recently in life that men could be the ones to end the relationship. I think that is the story of most guys who find sosuave.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best revenge is dont bother with her or let anything she says or does bother her.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best revenge is dont bother with her or let anything she says or does bother her.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
shirley by seeking revenge you are telling the world and its dog that your ex realy got under your skin and still does? do you want to broadcast that?

pure unadulterated indifference is the way to go, there is a biblical principal here (loosely applied) re witnessing to people of a town...' if they do not listen or pay heed to your message, kick the dirt from your feet and move on'. now that obviously isnt verbatim but Im sure you get the message!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
shirley by seeking revenge you are telling the world and its dog that your ex realy got under your skin and still does? do you want to broadcast that?
No broadcasting required. :)

Sounds like you got hung up on the word "revenge" and didn't read the rest of the post.

That's okay, indifference works too. It just doesn't get you as far ahead. :up:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:

pure unadulterated indifference is the way to go, there is a biblical principal here (loosely applied) re witnessing to people of a town...' if they do not listen or pay heed to your message, kick the dirt from your feet and move on'. now that obviously isnt verbatim but Im sure you get the message!
Dont call me Shirley.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post man, honestly I opened this thread thinking "Come on really.. just move on from the damn ex" and that's exactly what you posted haha! A+ advice.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
As with any disenchanting event in your life... wake up the next morning, forget everything from that day onwards and live your life.

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this post is 6 years old but...

How do I apply this to this day and age of facebook, snapchat, instagram where a chick can easily block me and have no clue what is going on in my life?