"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Best Response to this

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I met a girl at a party, and she seemed very interested in me there, but i was too busy hosting to really dj her. I got her screen name, and whenever i talk to her she seems very interested. Like, i say sumthign and she responds immediately, of course im purposely leaving an extra 20 seconds bewteen ims.


My friend told me that she has a bf. If I decide to ask her out, suppose she says she has a bf. What should my response be?

As well, shud i ask her out, online or get her number and call her up?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
ask her out face-to-face through her telephone. As in, say "Hey, let's go to a movie together" or something like that, without making it seem as if it's a date. Then, if she asks you anything about "if it's a date or just a friendly outing", make her guess. Don't tell her. Then, once you're at the event, kiss her. If she tells you "but I have a boyfriend", tell her "and I bet he never made you feel this way" and kiss her again.

If she refuses the second time, friendzone her or something.


if you don't wanna risk it this much, here's the important part :
my say is you should ask her through the phone or in person only, not through some IM program.
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
if you'r goin hit on her... set up something and go hit on her then.... Don't ask her to be your g/f or anything just go and see what happends.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
A BOY Friend? Ha. When you're ready for a MAN Friend, call me.

Yeah, i think i got that one out of the bible.
 
Top