You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
say that and forget totally about getting her number...Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Does he have a camcorder? He can tape us, if you want.
Dude, if she's taking the time to tell you she has a boyfriend, you already can usually forget about getting her number.Originally posted by bfl
say that and forget totally about getting her number...
First, I wouldn't brag about that, given what we already know about that stellar relationship.Originally posted by bfl
that she says that she has a bf does not necesarly mean that u are not getting her phone number, it all depends in how u approach the situation after she says them 4 words.
For instance in my case with my girlfriend, she had a boyfriend when i first met her and asked her for her number, however i kept talking to her, and ended up 40 percent ljbf'ed but i with her phone number. ( i say 40 percent cause obiously she was interested in me for her to give me her number)
Enough said that after like 2 months or so we got together after our "friendship" developed into something more than just friends, and look at me now, the girl that had a bf'ed and didnt wanna give me her number, is my girlfriend now.
First yall dont know nothing about my relationship with my GIRLFRIEND yall might about other girls.Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
First, I wouldn't brag about that, given what we already know about that stellar relationship.
Second, it's called a goddamned joke.
Third, girls typically tell you that they have a boyfriend when they want you to leave them alone.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You keep doing what you're doing. It's obvious that you're having metric tons of success so far.Originally posted by bfl
second its call " i give up i have no chance in getting your number"
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Ok, I haven't like any so far but that one I'm going to try.Don't you want a better one?