Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best response to "I have a boyfriend"?

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much every attractive girl has a bf anyways, or at least claims to ... so what is your response to this when you ask for the # and they say they have a boyfriend? Thanks

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You "could" say something like "I'm sure he's cute but I'm sure that he wouldn't be my type," but my gut tells me that they just don't want to give up their number. I suggest working on your rapport with women and skip asking for her number until after you ask her out on a date.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does he have a camcorder? He can tape us, if you want.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shoot thats my favorite line for them to say.
Just tell them " nah thanx i rather have your number" or the old one " im not trynna get with your bf" or " who said that i want to be your bf? , i just want your number"

there are many answers to that, but when it comes to girls with bf's dont try to get in there unleast u really really like them and its not just for a peace of booty.

lord knows I know from experience...

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Does he have a camcorder? He can tape us, if you want.
say that and forget totally about getting her number...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
say that and forget totally about getting her number...
Dude, if she's taking the time to tell you she has a boyfriend, you already can usually forget about getting her number.

So why not get a cheap laugh out of the deal?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that she says that she has a bf does not necesarly mean that u are not getting her phone number, it all depends in how u approach the situation after she says them 4 words.

For instance in my case with my girlfriend, she had a boyfriend when i first met her and asked her for her number, however i kept talking to her, and ended up 40 percent ljbf'ed but i with her phone number. ( i say 40 percent cause obiously she was interested in me for her to give me her number)

Enough said that after like 2 months or so we got together after our "friendship" developed into something more than just friends, and look at me now, the girl that had a bf'ed and didnt wanna give me her number, is my girlfriend now.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
that she says that she has a bf does not necesarly mean that u are not getting her phone number, it all depends in how u approach the situation after she says them 4 words.

For instance in my case with my girlfriend, she had a boyfriend when i first met her and asked her for her number, however i kept talking to her, and ended up 40 percent ljbf'ed but i with her phone number. ( i say 40 percent cause obiously she was interested in me for her to give me her number)

Enough said that after like 2 months or so we got together after our "friendship" developed into something more than just friends, and look at me now, the girl that had a bf'ed and didnt wanna give me her number, is my girlfriend now.
First, I wouldn't brag about that, given what we already know about that stellar relationship.

Second, it's called a goddamned joke.

Third, girls typically tell you that they have a boyfriend when they want you to leave them alone.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
First, I wouldn't brag about that, given what we already know about that stellar relationship.

Second, it's called a goddamned joke.

Third, girls typically tell you that they have a boyfriend when they want you to leave them alone.
First yall dont know nothing about my relationship with my GIRLFRIEND yall might about other girls.

second its call " i give up i have no chance in getting your number"

Third, true, others want to see what u are all about

fourth , you go ahead mr gigolo, mr sosuave.com

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
second its call " i give up i have no chance in getting your number"
You keep doing what you're doing. It's obvious that you're having metric tons of success so far.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
The classic responce "And how long have you had this problem?" is always good

Hoppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer asking for dates, then getting the number.

That way when they say they have a boyfriend you just tell them that he can't come with.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
just cos a girl has a boyfriend or says she does does not mean shes not worth pursuing. think about it nowadays most boyfriends are what we would call emotional tampons. sometimes a girl will say she has a boyfriend just to see if youre man enough to **** with her anyway.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, you guys keep going after the taken girls with your canned responses to what usually amounts to "leave me the hell alone".

That leaves more single ones for me.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best response to "I have a boyfriend"?

And??? (continue to look at her with disbelief).

or:

Really? Wow, even ugly girls have boyfriends these days.

http://img21.exs.cx/img21/2446/pp009.jpg

[walks away]

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also used this one and it got a laugh out of the one chick that I did use it on:

"Don't you want a better one?"

Even if I didn't get the number so what I was still having fun with it.