Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Reply For This Text

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a girl via WhatsApp this afternoon, she heard something I did (not something significant) and was jokingly calling me superhero.

I asked her if I would get a name, she said she's thinking about it

Now she replied with my husband, what's the best reply for this?
We can't meet until our University resumes

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
If you really needed to come onto a forum and ask about something so trivial like this, I"m sure she probably is playing you like a pushover.. Trust me, if a girl REALLY likes a guy, shes not going to say some **** like that unless they're actually been dating for a while and its serious.

I mean would you mention or call a girl you really like but barely had anything with wifey or suggest something like that? Hell no. UNless, you're a simp.

To think about this situation in reverse, I say alot of **** like that with girls I don't like that much.. because i know that no matter what, I don't really care about them. You're probably like a 3rd string option.

But, you could say "woah now that's some wishful thinking" "I'm thinking Captain Spank A Hoe instead?"

P.s. best part of this is "via whatsapp".. idk where you're from my man, but if a girl is talking to you on whatsapp, shes also talking to 5 other dudes.

If this is a LDR thing, disregard everything I said.. because those who go for LDR's are a whole different bunch/different story than the real social American or UK Dating scene

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Play along with the joke, don't take it so seriously. It's not real (yet at least), just a bit of fun and games. I'm sure she's not taking it that seriously (yet).
He shouldn't bother. This type of behavior is what girls exhibit with 3rd string candidates.. aka guys they dont value as a TOP guy or the main guy, but know they have on a hook, so they can joke around with however they wish. They might value him for certain thigns but.. guys they really like, they'll try to play it safe with. This can easily turn into as tory when they're back in UNI where he falls for her, and she meets another guy in UNI and hes trashed.

Lots of guys care about all the **** that doesnt matter.. Fact is, unless you're smashing her guts out, you're irrelevant. asking questions on a forum about her shows u care alot about her before anything happened.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really needed to come onto a forum and ask about something so trivial like this, I"m sure she probably is playing you like a pushover.. Trust me, if a girl REALLY likes a guy, shes not going to say some **** like that unless they're actually been dating for a while and its serious.

I mean would you mention or call a girl you really like but barely had anything with wifey or suggest something like that? Hell no. UNless, you're a simp.

To think about this situation in reverse, I say alot of **** like that with girls I don't like that much.. because i know that no matter what, I don't really care about them. You're probably like a 3rd string option.

But, you could say "woah now that's some wishful thinking" "I'm thinking Captain Spank A Hoe instead?"

P.s. best part of this is "via whatsapp".. idk where you're from my man, but if a girl is talking to you on whatsapp, shes also talking to 5 other dudes.

If this is a LDR thing, disregard everything I said.. because those who go for LDR's are a whole different bunch/different story than the real social American or UK Dating scene
No, we used to text back and forth when the lockdown started but I just got bored and forgot about her. She hit me up today

Lol, regardless of the platform, girls are always talking to multiple guys unless they are really committed to a relationship.

No, she's just someone from my school. I just wanted some escalation. Thanks

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Husband?"
"I'm sure that you'd want test drive the model before making that type of commitment."
"Next time I see you, I'll let you check under my hood."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play along with the joke, don't take it so seriously. It's not real (yet at least), just a bit of fun and games. I'm sure she's not taking it that seriously (yet).
Agree with this, and I like @Mauser96 's response. Just have fun and don't take it seriously. When you are able to see her in person, get her on a date.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you need to really try and figure out a response for a text like that you simply care way too much. Whatever you say is fine.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Its just woman speak man. Your in college I wouldn't be in a hurry.
You can agree and amplify and have fun with it or neg it.
" moving kinda fast aren't you"?
Take away.

But as far as "husband" at her age?
Watch what they do not what they say.
Maybe not...OP is in a different culture. Is it normal to get married that young @Dam44 ?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her over to your place and bang her. If she doesn't want to come over, stop talking to her.
Lol, I live with my parents, she lives faraway. College is what brings us together. And schools are still closed

Last edited:

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just woman speak man. Your in college I wouldn't be in a hurry.
You can agree and amplify and have fun with it or neg it.
" moving kinda fast aren't you"?
Take away.

But as far as "husband" at her age?
Watch what they do not what they say.
I get it now

Yeah, the actions in the real life is what matters. Most girls see online chatting apps as games or boredom killers

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not...OP is in a different culture. Is it normal to get married that young @Dam44 ?
No, it's not normal. Some girls can call a guy they like husband. It's quite normal and more on the playful side unless she's obsessive, lol

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh maybe i didn't catch that part. OP not sure were you are. Maybe so if a muslim culture like Iran.
My reply was thinking he was in the west.
I think Africa if I am not mistaken
Nigeria to be precise. Nigeria is roughly 50% Christian(majorly in the south and west) and 50% Muslim(mainly in the north)
I am a Christian.

Most people marry in their mid 20s to 30s but child/teen marriages still happen in the northern part of the country although it's on the decline and it's frowned upon

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea about Nigeria. My bad i missed that but i will tell you this. Culture is a factor but they are still girls.
Culture still depends on her up bringing.

I met a girl in HMC vietnam that through her clothes off at the begining but ended up meeting a girl from North Vietnam who is almost too reserved. Strict family.
So back to your original question.
Women want husbands yes but if you do it be a RP husband....no less.
If that helps. But you have to ask WHAT YOU WANT? you are still young
Yes, people behave differently despite being from the same place.
Marriage is nowhere near my mind now. I still have a lot to achieve with my life. I'm sure she wasn't serious too.