"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Best Reply For This Text

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I was talking to a girl via WhatsApp this afternoon, she heard something I did (not something significant) and was jokingly calling me superhero.

I asked her if I would get a name, she said she's thinking about it

Now she replied with my husband, what's the best reply for this?
We can't meet until our University resumes
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
If you really needed to come onto a forum and ask about something so trivial like this, I"m sure she probably is playing you like a pushover.. Trust me, if a girl REALLY likes a guy, shes not going to say some **** like that unless they're actually been dating for a while and its serious.

I mean would you mention or call a girl you really like but barely had anything with wifey or suggest something like that? Hell no. UNless, you're a simp.

To think about this situation in reverse, I say alot of **** like that with girls I don't like that much.. because i know that no matter what, I don't really care about them. You're probably like a 3rd string option.

But, you could say "woah now that's some wishful thinking" "I'm thinking Captain Spank A Hoe instead?"

P.s. best part of this is "via whatsapp".. idk where you're from my man, but if a girl is talking to you on whatsapp, shes also talking to 5 other dudes.

If this is a LDR thing, disregard everything I said.. because those who go for LDR's are a whole different bunch/different story than the real social American or UK Dating scene
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Play along with the joke, don't take it so seriously. It's not real (yet at least), just a bit of fun and games. I'm sure she's not taking it that seriously (yet).
He shouldn't bother. This type of behavior is what girls exhibit with 3rd string candidates.. aka guys they dont value as a TOP guy or the main guy, but know they have on a hook, so they can joke around with however they wish. They might value him for certain thigns but.. guys they really like, they'll try to play it safe with. This can easily turn into as tory when they're back in UNI where he falls for her, and she meets another guy in UNI and hes trashed.

Lots of guys care about all the **** that doesnt matter.. Fact is, unless you're smashing her guts out, you're irrelevant. asking questions on a forum about her shows u care alot about her before anything happened.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
If you really needed to come onto a forum and ask about something so trivial like this, I"m sure she probably is playing you like a pushover.. Trust me, if a girl REALLY likes a guy, shes not going to say some **** like that unless they're actually been dating for a while and its serious.

I mean would you mention or call a girl you really like but barely had anything with wifey or suggest something like that? Hell no. UNless, you're a simp.

To think about this situation in reverse, I say alot of **** like that with girls I don't like that much.. because i know that no matter what, I don't really care about them. You're probably like a 3rd string option.

But, you could say "woah now that's some wishful thinking" "I'm thinking Captain Spank A Hoe instead?"

P.s. best part of this is "via whatsapp".. idk where you're from my man, but if a girl is talking to you on whatsapp, shes also talking to 5 other dudes.

If this is a LDR thing, disregard everything I said.. because those who go for LDR's are a whole different bunch/different story than the real social American or UK Dating scene
No, we used to text back and forth when the lockdown started but I just got bored and forgot about her. She hit me up today

Lol, regardless of the platform, girls are always talking to multiple guys unless they are really committed to a relationship.

No, she's just someone from my school. I just wanted some escalation. Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
"Husband?"
"I'm sure that you'd want test drive the model before making that type of commitment."
"Next time I see you, I'll let you check under my hood."
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
If you need to really try and figure out a response for a text like that you simply care way too much. Whatever you say is fine.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Its just woman speak man. Your in college I wouldn't be in a hurry.
You can agree and amplify and have fun with it or neg it.
" moving kinda fast aren't you"?
Take away.

But as far as "husband" at her age?
Watch what they do not what they say.
Maybe not...OP is in a different culture. Is it normal to get married that young @Dam44 ?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Get her over to your place and bang her. If she doesn't want to come over, stop talking to her.
Lol, I live with my parents, she lives faraway. College is what brings us together. And schools are still closed
 
Last edited:

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Its just woman speak man. Your in college I wouldn't be in a hurry.
You can agree and amplify and have fun with it or neg it.
" moving kinda fast aren't you"?
Take away.

But as far as "husband" at her age?
Watch what they do not what they say.
I get it now

Yeah, the actions in the real life is what matters. Most girls see online chatting apps as games or boredom killers
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Maybe not...OP is in a different culture. Is it normal to get married that young @Dam44 ?
No, it's not normal. Some girls can call a guy they like husband. It's quite normal and more on the playful side unless she's obsessive, lol
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Ahh maybe i didn't catch that part. OP not sure were you are. Maybe so if a muslim culture like Iran.
My reply was thinking he was in the west.
I think Africa if I am not mistaken
Nigeria to be precise. Nigeria is roughly 50% Christian(majorly in the south and west) and 50% Muslim(mainly in the north)
I am a Christian.

Most people marry in their mid 20s to 30s but child/teen marriages still happen in the northern part of the country although it's on the decline and it's frowned upon
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I have no idea about Nigeria. My bad i missed that but i will tell you this. Culture is a factor but they are still girls.
Culture still depends on her up bringing.

I met a girl in HMC vietnam that through her clothes off at the begining but ended up meeting a girl from North Vietnam who is almost too reserved. Strict family.
So back to your original question.
Women want husbands yes but if you do it be a RP husband....no less.
If that helps. But you have to ask WHAT YOU WANT? you are still young
Yes, people behave differently despite being from the same place.
Marriage is nowhere near my mind now. I still have a lot to achieve with my life. I'm sure she wasn't serious too.
 
Top