Best poster of 2005

SalParadise

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only check this board for the stuff A-Unit writes now. Substance, insight, breadth and unique views.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like A-Unit, becuase he always brings something new and unique to the table. Rollo cracks me up with what he says sometimes, but he is always right.

Westcoaster is starting to grow on me a little as is MindOverMatter

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like A-Unit, becuase he always brings something new and unique to the table. Rollo cracks me up with what he says sometimes, but he is always right.

Westcoaster is starting to grow on me a little as is MindOverMatter

Definatly can't leave out Star8up, does a great job covering investing and in all honestly, I never would have given Real Estate investing a second look if he didn't shove it down my throat every other post :) JK.. but in seriousness I am looking to invest in some real estate pretty soon and I owe it to his stubborness to drill it in our heads

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker, just so you know, its spelt Muhammad Ali. Not with an o.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn.. you know what's sad? I copied that from another site, i didn't even bother to look at the spelling.. but I'll fix it

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually just wrote this in a different thread concerning the bootcamp I'm about to go on, but a few acknowledgements of DJs that really saved my AFC back from oneitis these last few months via PM/email:

Joekker113 (man living with virtues as a knight)
SeldomSeen (introduced me to the 48 laws of power )
Backbreaker (two words: end game. I'll never forget that...)
Rollo T (explained my misconceptions of goal-state myth, falacy of one, desire dynamic and plate spin theory)
WestCoaster (helped me out with analysis/paralysis)
TrimReaper (personal break up story)
The Anti Dr. Phil (taught me chess tactics analogy to dating/kaiser soze methodology/behavioralism).
So pimp its scary (inner game goals)
A-Unit (awesome book recommendations bro!)

Overall, Joekker113. I really was bummed when he bounced from the board, because he wrote some great thought provoking threads. He saved the day via PM immediately when I was about to quarrel with my ex and the punk sailor that stole her away from me in the LDR I was in. Long story, but a lot know about it here... Thankfully that **** is over with and I'm sarging w/o a drink gaining confidence every weekend now, the DJ way. The tables are definately turning thanks to the help of the awesome DJs here. The board has really changed my life dramatically in the last few months.

TheoTiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all:
English is not my first language, so please be gentle with me...:rolleyes:

So, the poster who most definately had the biggest influence on how I look at the world was/is Rollo Tomassi (might also be because I enjoy reading the mature man's forum the most).
Most of the time his posts were dead on and one can draw a lot of wisdom from his texts.
2 thumps up for this man! :up: :up:

Also I'd like to add, there are lots of good poster with interesting ideas on the sosuave boards!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear A-Unit has a mini libary in his house. He can probably make a nice profit renting out books. I have some books but DAMN

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have many favorites, other than myself:p, but I like anyone who doesn't post crap and posts good, consistent stuff.

I guess two guys that come to mind are Solid and Shezzler. Both these guys encourage FRs and for people to go out and get expereince, and I personally know that that is the best advice someone can give to anybody in order to make them better.

But just for fun, I am nominating myself, wavejams007.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like dbot's posts

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the point of this thread?:rolleyes:

Laterz...