Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Best Places to Get One-Night Stands

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
good one :)
Look at one night stands Q&A , but basically most chances to land ons are: bars, clubs, vacations (beach parties etc), online...
Some guys who are talented can land ONS almost anywhere, they know how to pick women who is also seeking for that kind of relationship
The "talent" is called "being a Chad".
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
^^^yes, cruises. The first cruise I went on the ratio of single women to single guys was about 20 to 1. Not sure if also those girls were actually "single" but, either way, they were acting like it. If you can dance all the better. If I had the time, I'd go on a cruise once a month.
OK, I'll bite. What were the age and BMI of these women?
 

Sigma68

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
England
Sports Centre bar after aerobics/gym/zumba class
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
OLD/bars/club/vacation

It’s not the where, it’s about having enough game to sexualise a situation and put the girl at ease while building lust.

I do this on autopilot, friends and work colleagues always ask me how I do it and the truth is I don’t know.
 
Top