“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Best place to take out girl for the "one month"?

Ripped

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Hey dudes, long time lurker... first time poster ;). And RAFC :p. Anyways I have been "tied down" to this girl for nearly a month. It's the first time ever really, that I have felt like being in a bf/gf situation with someone... Anyway our "one month" is coming up, and i'm just after some ideal places to take the woman! No corny lookouts or ****, I was thinking some slick restaurant or something, but figured maybe you guys have some better ideas!

cheers
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I hate to break it to 'ya but anything prior to a six month anniversary doesn't mean a thing when it comes to relationships. Most relationships fail before the six month mark for various reasons.

Also, you will be able to better determine if this woman is worth making a long term go at it. Try not to buy her affection, let her like you for things other than what you can give her.
 

Ripped

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Oh I'm not trying to buy her out, and I completely understand what you're saying ;). One month IS insignificant, however it is a small progression and; she is keen to do something for it, and I don't plan on arguing the point. I still think that its worth taking her out on a *small* night out for.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Two Words, comedy club...
 

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2002
Messages
260
Reaction score
1
RE

Sorry to break it to you, but you're still an AFC, not a RAFC. This is a dumb post. 1 month "anniversary" (nice oxymoron)? What are you thinking? Asking where to go after you've known some chick for a month?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ripped

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Hehe maybe I am. And so are you ;). Never said "anniversary" mate. Maybe I phrased the question wrong, I was really just after a place to take her other than the flicks if you get what I mean... though guess I coulda found some ideas in other posts.

Cheers bud ;)
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
end of this month i will have been exclusive with my gf for 6 months (record for me!). I haven't taken her out for a "one month" a "two month" or even a "three month". Don't do it, cuz your setting your self up to have to do this every month or it will be "oh, our third month isn't important to you" or some shiat like that. DON'T DO IT.
 
Top