Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best pickup spots in Paris?

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in the main forum but realized it's probably better here.

I am in Paris for just a few days - tonight Friday is my only night alone. Where is an American guy (27) most likely to pick up a girl in Paris? I've had a couple french gfs before but they spoke English and we met in other countries. I have no idea where to go about picking up a French girl on their own territory. It doesn't seem like clubs are a good idea (but maybe so, which one?)

it seems like people mainly hang out at brasseries at night, but they are with their friends and speaking french. I don't speak French and I feel a little weird as a single American butting in on a convo in French.

Girls are gorgeous here, just don't know how/where to pick up a girl as an American alone in town!

jgoodz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in Paris just the other month and a buddy and I did very well for the four days we were there. I would suggest hitting up the bars/clubs. A few places I can recommend is VIP Club, La Baron, and check out the Hotel bars, those are always great to find tourists like yourself.
You Don't need to speak french, a lot of girl speak english there and I'm sure you'll do just fine. Just be fun and outgoing. G'luck! :up:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Abcd,
Finding Ladies when overseas...look a familiar problem,except in the Far East....Your chances are not very good with the natives,but excellent with fellow travellors....Look do yourself a favour:As you probably know Masons,Bowls players and other similar interest groups can go anywhere and find pals...well there is a similar group for Don Juans,it's called Dancing,not tea bagging,but tripping the light fantastic toe....for preference try Argentine Tango...It ALWAYS has an imbalance of Women and INVARIABLY they are intelligent,usually speak English,mostly well educated....Just returned from Backpacking round Turkey and Cyprus....Even in Moslem countries there is Tango,In Istanbul,there were Two women for every man,every night of the week,at a choice of pleasant venues,in Cyprus the odds were even more favourable.
So looking a Paris on the net,there are between four and ten Dances going on every night...If you don't believe me,go along to one of them and resolve to learn.