"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Best pickup/direct approach/seduction scenes in movies, post yours here

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
210
Location
UK
I thought I'd start a thread on some of the best pickup/approach/seduction scenes from movies, TV shows etc. What are yours, and are there any that have particularly motivated and inspired you? Please post them here and if you like, explain why they inspired you and what can be learned from the scene.

When it comes to approaching, seducing and interacting with women, I prefer the direct approach so most of my favourite scenes are direct ones. However, feel free to post direct or indirect scenes here.

I'll post a few, but to start with, one of my favourite ever direct approach/seduction scenes is from the movie 'The Witches Of Eastwick' where Jack Nicholson's character seduces Cher's character. He's very direct, remains calm in the face of her harsh criticism/insults (i.e '**** tests') and 5 minutes or so later ends up seducing her....

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
541
Reaction score
252
Age
42
Last edited:
Top