"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Best person to emulate?

Finch

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
There has been a lot of discussion about if and why a person should emulate their favorite movie stars personalities to become successful with women. Do you think this actually works? I personally don't really have an opinion yet. I haven't tried emulating anyone, but the idea is interesting. Who would you agree are the best people to emulate?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wiggadude

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Emulate Arnold Schwarzenegger, including the accent. Even if your accent sounds totally fake (ie it's obvious you're an American trying to fake an Austrian accent), the chicks will be all over you! I GUARANTEE IT!!!

Originally posted by Finch
There has been a lot of discussion about if and why a person should emulate their favorite movie stars personalities to become successful with women. Do you think this actually works? I personally don't really have an opinion yet. I haven't tried emulating anyone, but the idea is interesting. Who would you agree are the best people to emulate?
 

WeakMenNeverRise

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Thats an easy one. Most people will over-analyze this question and say, you shouldn't emulate a fictional character. Realistically though, these characters are archetypical and represent some positive characteristics. That said, you can stand to gain from emulating them. Me personally, my favorite character is James Bond. I model myself after him(in some aspects) because i admire his confidence, his determination, and most of all, his lack of fear. Which if you think about it, are the keys to success in all aspects of life including dealing with women.
 

Finch

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Re: Re: Best person to emulate?

Originally posted by wiggadude
Emulate Arnold Schwarzenegger, including the accent. Even if your accent sounds totally fake (ie it's obvious you're an American trying to fake an Austrian accent), the chicks will be all over you! I GUARANTEE IT!!!
You should probably stop talking.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
458
Reaction score
3
Location
Texas
For me I love to emulate James Bond. Nice, clean cut type of guy. Charming, courageous, cool and can always has his stuff together. I also like the Actor Morris Chestnut. That's just me.
 

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Eminem, LeBron, Bond, and a few others...I have a few who I look up to.
 

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Alaska
Emulate Edward Norton,

In Fight Club

Where he shoots himself in the face.


How f-ckin far up your own ass do you have to be to try to emulate yourself after celeb to get girls????!!!!


****ING read the bible and apply it to YOUR OWN GOD D@MN SELF.

BE A F-CKIN MAN!!!

COME ON!

You know better~!

Andromax
 
Top