Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best part time jobs to meet women

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m looking for a part time job so I can save more money to move to California this coming summer. My only issue is that my main job’s hours aren’t stagnant so I need a job that’s flexible or nights.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something in a mall...if its a "cool" store all the better...Victoria's Secret would be amazing

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, i used to help a bouncer friend a few nights a year last year.

some girls made it hard to do the job.

it wasnt for me tho, too many crazy mfs. every other night was some big fight. i caught myself getting pissed at some of the shlt these drunk idiots did. i get enough action in the ring.
Yeah its not worth it these days...people are crazy...you throw them out they come back with a gun and shoot up a bunch of people.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Is it a hard job to get?
Not sure where @MidnightCity is at but here in the US it is tough to get. If you start out as a barback, you'll be doing that anywhere from 8 months to a year before the move you to bartender.

Definitely go for it but from your past posts you have shown insecurity about being black, just be weary of the kinds of bars you apply to. While it is easy to get hired at Chili's or a chain restaurant, if you want to work at the bars the hot girls gather at, there might be some degree of racism from who management wants to hire. You'll have a tough time getting hired as a bartender if you're a minority applying to some of the more bro-ey type of bars that young hot girls gather at.