Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best night for first date

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All

Doc Love used to say - Friday and Saturday nights were reserved. Basically she should be wondering what you were doing on those nights. And some experienced DJs like Harry Wilmington take the same line with slightly different rationale - that a girl will think you're trying to push a relationship as those are 'couple' nights.

So what has been people's experience?

Its a simple question but I'm wondering if it will be different for age groups and OLD vs offline.

My personal experience with the OLD chicks is it seems more about impatience. Date should be 3 (perfect) - 5 (OK) days away. Since I try not to txt before the date - if it tails out too long they seem to flake - probably because of all the attention they get online. So I'm saying if some OLD chick agrees to a date on Wednesday - then a Saturday night date is fine.

I'm interested because week nights are a bit hard for me - work long hours. And sure I could try making the date during the day on Sat or Sun but I always think its easier to escalate at night - you won't be the only one doing it. Whereas at Starbucks on Saturday afternoon the chick might feel creeped out by too much Kino.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One aid to the midday kino I could suggest is to go for lunch and suggest wine. Alcohol always helps with initiating kino.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my kids on weekends so I don't go out Fri or Sat. Funny, maybe I've been doing the right thing all along for different reasons.

Tuesdays and Thursdays work be at for me. Not sure why... it just sort of works out that way. I've had some good Sunday evening dates.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting - I'd have thought that by Sunday evening a girl would be wanting to get ready for the working week.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the online chicks I prefer weeknights but sometimes do weekends. Especially if its a first date. Example...cow that dissapeared came back and initiated. I was going to a bowling meet up today (Sunday) and in invited her. She wants to watch walking dead. I said I like the show too but was going bowling. I suggest earlier in the day. She said Monday or Tuesday would be better. I picked Monday. So there ya go...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his whole "Oh, Friday and Saturday nights are reserved for chicks you already know" nonsense is not with the times. yeah, back in the day when everyone worked Monday-Friday 9am-5pm that was great advice. However, almost nobody I know works that anymore. Most people work at least one weekend day or overnights, swing shifts, and a lot of people have widely varying schedules.

So this advice is basically nonsense. If I'm off Friday, and Thursday night would be the "best" night for me, I'm supposed to take some new chick out because "Friday and Saturday are reserved". Fvck that. I play by my own rules and what is convenient for me, not by some outdated crap that doesn't take into account reality anymore.

So I can't take a new chick out on a Friday or a Saturday because its a more "important" day, even though its not since I have to be up early both Saturday and Sunday? What the fvck ever. Stop taking this stupid ass advice and use common sense. YOU are the only one who knows what days are "best" for you. Not some dude who thinks the world works Monday-Friday 9am-5pm still.

You take a woman out on the day you want to and it has ZERO, and I'll repeat ZERO affect on whether you get laid or not. The only people thinking about this kind of stuff are the dudes who aren't getting laid and trying to make up bullsh!t that doesn't make any sense anymore.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting them up Sunday for a date on Tuesday after work has worked best for me.

Don't beat around the bush either, just get right to it. "What does your Tuesday look like? Let's get together for drinks after work downtown."

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think too much into it. I'm in and out of town a lot, so I offer her two days for the upcoming week to see which one is better and we go from there.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep pretty much what I thought this one is assigned to the dustbin of history.

another 1 I think belongs in the dustbin for online dating is that you should never be online on a Friday or Saturday night. given that most people are logged in on the mobile I would say that 10 o'clock on a Saturday night is prime time I've seen plenty of chicks logged in then and got dates.