Ok so last night I figured I'd hit up this strip joint after work.
Well when I got there, I saw a girl with the hottest body I have ever seen dancing naked on stage. I mean her ass, breats, legs, everything was perfect!!!
I ended up getting a lap dance with her, and she was awseome. She did everything, and it was the best lap dance I ever had. Damn she smelled so good, I was all over her.
Anyway here's the thing, I have been with nice girls, and prefer nice girls with nice personalities even if they are average looking to a hot girl that goes out all the time. But I can't help this attraction to a hot sex crazed girl....
What's wrong with me??????
Well when I got there, I saw a girl with the hottest body I have ever seen dancing naked on stage. I mean her ass, breats, legs, everything was perfect!!!
I ended up getting a lap dance with her, and she was awseome. She did everything, and it was the best lap dance I ever had. Damn she smelled so good, I was all over her.
Anyway here's the thing, I have been with nice girls, and prefer nice girls with nice personalities even if they are average looking to a hot girl that goes out all the time. But I can't help this attraction to a hot sex crazed girl....
What's wrong with me??????