Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best indicator of interest level: Compliance or Initiation?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@nicksaiz65

In the real world, a man's value grows in tandem with the amount of work he has put into HIMSELF.

It other words, his sum total or what people here call frame.

A man's enduring attractiveness comes from his value.

The greater ur value the greater ur attractiveness to women.

Why is that so? I don't really know why but you can see it all around you, everyday you come across men or boys with women who cling endlessly on some losers arm.

To you they are some idiotic loser.

To her, he's a great man or at least has the potential to be great.

Let's list a few examples,

1) A jobless man who's famously known in some area of ur city as the greatest pool player there.

He hustle's to earn some bucks.

But he always has some chick somewhere, easily.

2) Another useless uneducated mechanic, dirty with grease, perhaps an unkempt hair and lives in some run down part of ur city.

But he's known as the greatest mechanic in that area.

Everyone, from rich to poor will defer to him when it comes engines.

Racing buffs will call him a God.

And he too will have women coming for him.

If you like, choose the worst loser job a man can be in, and I will prove it beyond a reasonable doubt that he has women chasing him instead of him chasing women.

Of those 2 men I mentioned above, they both are at the top is it not?

Maybe not the whole world, but within their sphere of influence they are the GREATEST!

THE BEST.

And within that sphere, amongst those many people are women who admires them, who constantly tries their best to win his favor.

Open ur eyes, it's all around you, men like them.

Every single women, despite whatever is being projected, wants to be a Queen or at the very least a princess. It's their dream.

Don't tell me you don't know this..

Since its their dream, they will chase around men like those I've mentioned.

In every social strata, from low to high, there are women searching for Kings.... the Greatest man.

But those men put in the effort, their purpose was to be the greatest, they know their latent talents and hone it to perfection.

When a man is the greatest, he walks differently, talks differently, looks at people differently etc...he generates a vibe that can only come when one has attained greatness.

A lowly mechanic can even tell off a millionaire and that man will listen with respect.

That's what greatness does.

From greatness, or from substance, ur form appears - that vibe, that look that gives pleasure to women, the strides you make when you walk... everything comes from ur substance.

You must be thinking that u r just starting out so how the fvck can you be the greatest?

I'm not asking you to be a millionaire.

I'm merely asking you to find ur inherent talent, something that you're already naturally good at and hone it to perfection.

And when u r the greatest.

No matter what is it, women will chase.

Even murderers that's been caught and are incarcerated has women chasing after them, some even offered marriage...begging those men to impregnate them.

Of course those men must meet a certain criteria - The Greatest!

So grow ur substance and from there the form you so desperately want to learn will flow out naturally.

Now u r learning form or flow over substance.

Those men who are teaching all those ABC steps or form....well, they are even worse off then a jobless pool man when it comes to having women's admiration.

Because they need to stoop real low...to even have a chance.

Do you want to end up like those men?

Some in their 40's...50's.

Chasing...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@nicksaiz65

In the real world, a man's value grows in tandem with the amount of work he has put into HIMSELF.

It other words, his sum total or what people here call frame.

A man's enduring attractiveness comes from his value.

The greater ur value the greater ur attractiveness to women.

Why is that so? I don't really know why but you can see it all around you, everyday you come across men or boys with women who cling endlessly on some losers arm.

To you they are some idiotic loser.

To her, he's a great man or at least has the potential to be great.

Let's list a few examples,

1) A jobless man who's famously known in some area of ur city as the greatest pool player there.

He hustle's to earn some bucks.

But he always has some chick somewhere, easily.

2) Another useless uneducated mechanic, dirty with grease, perhaps an unkempt hair and lives in some run down part of ur city.

But he's known as the greatest mechanic in that area.

Everyone, from rich to poor will defer to him when it comes engines.

Racing buffs will call him a God.

And he too will have women coming for him.

If you like, choose the worst loser job a man can be in, and I will prove it beyond a reasonable doubt that he has women chasing him instead of him chasing women.

Of those 2 men I mentioned above, they both are at the top is it not?

Maybe not the whole world, but within their sphere of influence they are the GREATEST!

THE BEST.

And within that sphere, amongst those many people are women who admires them, who constantly tries their best to win his favor.

Open ur eyes, it's all around you, men like them.

Every single women, despite whatever is being projected, wants to be a Queen or at the very least a princess. It's their dream.

Don't tell me you don't know this..

Since its their dream, they will chase around men like those I've mentioned.

In every social strata, from low to high, there are women searching for Kings.... the Greatest man.

But those men put in the effort, their purpose was to be the greatest, they know their latent talents and hone it to perfection.

When a man is the greatest, he walks differently, talks differently, looks at people differently etc...he generates a vibe that can only come when one has attained greatness.

A lowly mechanic can even tell off a millionaire and that man will listen with respect.

That's what greatness does.

From greatness, or from substance, ur form appears - that vibe, that look that gives pleasure to women, the strides you make when you walk... everything comes from ur substance.

You must be thinking that u r just starting out so how the fvck can you be the greatest?

I'm not asking you to be a millionaire.

I'm merely asking you to find ur inherent talent, something that you're already naturally good at and hone it to perfection.

And when u r the greatest.

No matter what is it, women will chase.

Even murderers that's been caught and are incarcerated has women chasing after them, some even offered marriage...begging those men to impregnate them.

Of course those men must meet a certain criteria - The Greatest!

So grow ur substance and from there the form you so desperately want to learn will flow out naturally.

Now u r learning form or flow over substance.

Those men who are teaching all those ABC steps or form....well, they are even worse off then a jobless pool man when it comes to having women's admiration.

Because they need to stoop real low...to even have a chance.

Do you want to end up like those men?

Some in their 40's...50's.

Chasing...
So stay on my purpose/passion huh? I'll agree with you there.

For me this year, here's my purpose:
1.) Graduate college this year in Computer Science with above a 3.0
2.) I absolutely love music. I love playing it, I love writing it. I want to be a certain caliber of musician by the time I get out of school.
3.) Whip myself into the best shape of my life. I've been very consistent in the gym lately and I want to keep it that way.

I'm sure this will shift over time but right now this is my Top 3. So I definitely have my purpose. But these are my main non-women related goals that get me out of bed in the morning. I agree that it's very important that you stay on your purpose.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So stay on my purpose/passion huh? I'll agree with you there.

For me this year, here's my purpose:
1.) Graduate college this year in Computer Science with above a 3.0
2.) I absolutely love music. I love playing it, I love writing it. I want to be a certain caliber of musician by the time I get out of school.
3.) Whip myself into the best shape of my life. I've been very consistent in the gym lately and I want to keep it that way.

I'm sure this will shift over time but right now this is my Top 3. So I definitely have my purpose. But these are my main non-women related goals that get me out of bed in the morning. I agree that it's very important that you stay on your purpose.

R you anywhere near being the best in those 3 fields?

Since u r in school, what type of boys gets chased by girls?

Of course it's the best type right?

Yeah, the best debater, the best runner, the best basketball player, the best karate-do, the best computer geek, the best drummer, etc etc etc.

The list is endless if you really think about it, just in ur school.