Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best hobbies for 2020

logicallefty

Reaction score
Day trading and swing trading stocks, shooting guns, karaoke, volunteering in charity events, bingo.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If electronics is your thing I suggest learning laptop and smart phone repair with heavy accent on known brands. I’m talking about board repairs. This is an expensive hobby, because soldering station, rework station, preheater, microscope, oscilloscope you need that, will run you several grand. But it is very rewarding, a single repair can bring you hundreds. People who know it and have office make thousands per day. More useful than adruino imo. Anything is possible, from flipping laptops and phones, casual repairs after work, to fully blown business and income 100k and up. Check out badcaps and vlab.su
believe it or not linux is also involved bcause you get so much software on linux, all free or cracked.

when it comes to os it’s best to have two laptops, one windows pick your poison 7 or 10 and one linux. I’m at this point putting together 3rd for freebsd, it’s useless in light of linux, but as far as hobby, it’s the hacker thing to have and use.
Handphones are relatively cheap nowadays and reliable with warranties.

I guess you're mostly replacing broken screens?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Handphones are relatively cheap nowadays and reliable with warranties.

I guess you're mostly replacing broken screens?
No.

Board repairs youtube sts telecom to get an idea. No screen replacement and parts replacement is crap money. Money is board repair. Apple will always be expensive, so that’s where the money at. Louis Rossman again youtube 250 per board.

You can do from 5 to 15 per day.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No.

Board repairs youtube sts telecom to get an idea. No screen replacement and parts replacement is crap money. Money is board repair. Apple will always be expensive, so that’s where the money at. Louis Rossman again youtube 250 per board.

You can do from 5 to 15 per day.
15 repairs per day @USD 250/unit?

People here should hurry up and learn from you.

Being financially sound is a conner stone of masculinity.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
In NYC, I do that sht for 100. All depends on market.

I did not tell you it costs 250 per board, I told you that guy takes 250 per board. That guy has location and fame, voice in macbook repair basically, even tho he is nice ce guy. Stop imagine g things.

If you do not know who is louis rossman google him up.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the hobbies, why are many women turned off by guns?
Guns culture in the 21st century is perceived as pvssy men that get no pvssy that have irrational fear of out-groups and shoot up schools. Think of the school shooters and MAGA bomber types. Gun nuts right now are thought of as fanatical losers by mainstream society.

Me personally I own a legal handgun in an anti-gun state. I enjoy shooting on occasion but I think guns give weak men a false sense of security. If they went away people would have to resort to resolving problems with intellect or fists (much manlier alternatives) rather than just going out and killing each other. I only bought a gun because I won’t be the chump relying on the police while everyone else is armed.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think the hobbies are dependent on the area you live in.

Mine are golf (easy from anywhere), boating (need a body of water close), fishing, bow hunting (I own my own hunting ground so its harder if you are seeking permission from land owners), playing poker (easy).

I think as long as you enjoy it, thats what you should be doing.

Note- none of my hobbies involve women. Sure there are a few that go boating with us and some that will play poker, but the focus is on having fun/gambling...not getting laid.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mainstream society.
Mainstream media, not mainstream society. 2nd Amendement sanctuary counties exist for a reason lol. Only major cities and college campuses are anti-gun, and it’s not even a huge majority either lol
Me personally I own a legal handgun in an anti-gun state.
I only bought a gun because I won’t be the chump relying on the police while everyone else is armed.
These two statements don’t go together.
I enjoy shooting on occasion but I think guns give weak men a false sense of security. If they went away people would have to resort to resolving problems with intellect or fists (much manlier alternatives) rather than just going out and killing each other.
This is a stupid statement. Gang members don’t care about ‘fighting like a man’ if it’s you against one of them. They’ll all attack you at once. And they’ll have baseball bats if nothing else.

Not to mention, if you take away guns, you literally are giving all the power to young men. Women and the elderly literally have no ability to defend themselves. A woman with a knife still has no chance against a strong man without one lol. Even those steroided up female UFC fighters still don’t punch like a 13 year old Mike Tyson lmao

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In NYC, I do that sht for 100. All depends on market.

I did not tell you it costs 250 per board, I told you that guy takes 250 per board. That guy has location and fame, voice in macbook repair basically, even tho he is nice ce guy. Stop imagine g things.

If you do not know who is louis rossman google him up.
Either ur comprehension is bad or the way I relayed my intent was.

For what it's worth, I think you're got a very good idea.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Funny, I just checked him out yesterday. **** Apple.
Louis is retarded in that way, every single one of his videos is a rant against Apple. Truth is, if it wasn't for Apple he wouldn't be making that kind of money. Not half, not even quarter of what he is making. Fck his retarded ideas, Apple is great. Guy's an incel if you didn't notice.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Louis is retarded in that way, every single one of his videos is a rant against Apple. Truth is, if it wasn't for Apple he wouldn't be making that kind of money. Not half, not even quarter of what he is making. Fck his retarded ideas, Apple is great. Guy's an incel if you didn't notice.
I mean I hated Apple for years tbh just because none of the **** was open source which made it harder for people like me to tweak say the clock rate on the processor and whatnot. And when I first started messing around with stuff like that I realize that Apple did everything in their power to make sure that you couldn’t touch their products to enhance it in any way. I also have a friend of mine that I know through my dad who also fixes all types of phones and can do iPhones too. He said that the iPhone X cost them between $11 - $12 just to make, and he knows that because he orders the parts himself when he does repairs. This was before the whole China tariffs took place with Trump, and since then I’ve honestly just hated Big Tech

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, it don't cost $12 to make lul. But you can expect apple having 50% profit margin. The thing is, if you get into Samsung or worst yet Readmi, half the phones are hard to work on, they are glued together. Changing charging port involves ungluing display assembly, which is dangerous and can crack. Replacing display cost more than half the phone. If those phones break, people usually don't repair them. Apple is excellent, it can be taken apart and serviced and because it is such a fad people are willing to pay good money for it. But at its core Apple products are nothing but fad, it's true, and technology isn't always latest.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Lately my hobbies have been amateur photography and video editing. I bought a super gaming computer with a high end graphics card and found myself messing around with rendering 4k videos. Next thing you know, I bought a DSLR camera, LED lights, and about 75% finished creating my studio, lol. I just need a high end microphone and more LED lighting. Thinking about starting a youtube channel. I've also started working on a book at coffee shops on my free time.

My intention isn't to do anything that involves women. But amazingly I have run into a lot of female photographers and video editors, women helping me with youtube and social media, female coffee shop writers, etc. It's like a whole demographic of young professional college aged chicks trying to make a career out of vlogging, writing, and making videos on social media. Most of them are marketing majors. The only difference is I'm just doing it as a hobby to kill some time. But I've stumbled into a pretty robust demographic.
did you start that youtube channel?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and growing food this year.
Been getting into hydroponics lately. I have a few successful grows so far. Ultimately, I'm researching and doing a feasibility study in my area to see if a second revenue stream is possible growing microgreens utilizing vertical farming method. I know some areas, people are able to make 5-10k part time a month.