You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I didn't say they were attractiveWtf man. You should be all over them. Young and single and you dont flirt and try to get dates?
Handphones are relatively cheap nowadays and reliable with warranties.If electronics is your thing I suggest learning laptop and smart phone repair with heavy accent on known brands. I’m talking about board repairs. This is an expensive hobby, because soldering station, rework station, preheater, microscope, oscilloscope you need that, will run you several grand. But it is very rewarding, a single repair can bring you hundreds. People who know it and have office make thousands per day. More useful than adruino imo. Anything is possible, from flipping laptops and phones, casual repairs after work, to fully blown business and income 100k and up. Check out badcaps and vlab.su
believe it or not linux is also involved bcause you get so much software on linux, all free or cracked.
when it comes to os it’s best to have two laptops, one windows pick your poison 7 or 10 and one linux. I’m at this point putting together 3rd for freebsd, it’s useless in light of linux, but as far as hobby, it’s the hacker thing to have and use.
No.Handphones are relatively cheap nowadays and reliable with warranties.
I guess you're mostly replacing broken screens?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
15 repairs per day @USD 250/unit?No.
Board repairs youtube sts telecom to get an idea. No screen replacement and parts replacement is crap money. Money is board repair. Apple will always be expensive, so that’s where the money at. Louis Rossman again youtube 250 per board.
You can do from 5 to 15 per day.
Guns culture in the 21st century is perceived as pvssy men that get no pvssy that have irrational fear of out-groups and shoot up schools. Think of the school shooters and MAGA bomber types. Gun nuts right now are thought of as fanatical losers by mainstream society.About the hobbies, why are many women turned off by guns?
Funny, I just checked him out yesterday. **** Apple.Louis Rossman
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Mainstream media, not mainstream society. 2nd Amendement sanctuary counties exist for a reason lol. Only major cities and college campuses are anti-gun, and it’s not even a huge majority either lolmainstream society.
Me personally I own a legal handgun in an anti-gun state.
These two statements don’t go together.I only bought a gun because I won’t be the chump relying on the police while everyone else is armed.
This is a stupid statement. Gang members don’t care about ‘fighting like a man’ if it’s you against one of them. They’ll all attack you at once. And they’ll have baseball bats if nothing else.I enjoy shooting on occasion but I think guns give weak men a false sense of security. If they went away people would have to resort to resolving problems with intellect or fists (much manlier alternatives) rather than just going out and killing each other.
Either ur comprehension is bad or the way I relayed my intent was.In NYC, I do that sht for 100. All depends on market.
I did not tell you it costs 250 per board, I told you that guy takes 250 per board. That guy has location and fame, voice in macbook repair basically, even tho he is nice ce guy. Stop imagine g things.
If you do not know who is louis rossman google him up.
Louis is retarded in that way, every single one of his videos is a rant against Apple. Truth is, if it wasn't for Apple he wouldn't be making that kind of money. Not half, not even quarter of what he is making. Fck his retarded ideas, Apple is great. Guy's an incel if you didn't notice.Funny, I just checked him out yesterday. **** Apple.
I mean I hated Apple for years tbh just because none of the **** was open source which made it harder for people like me to tweak say the clock rate on the processor and whatnot. And when I first started messing around with stuff like that I realize that Apple did everything in their power to make sure that you couldn’t touch their products to enhance it in any way. I also have a friend of mine that I know through my dad who also fixes all types of phones and can do iPhones too. He said that the iPhone X cost them between $11 - $12 just to make, and he knows that because he orders the parts himself when he does repairs. This was before the whole China tariffs took place with Trump, and since then I’ve honestly just hated Big TechLouis is retarded in that way, every single one of his videos is a rant against Apple. Truth is, if it wasn't for Apple he wouldn't be making that kind of money. Not half, not even quarter of what he is making. Fck his retarded ideas, Apple is great. Guy's an incel if you didn't notice.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
did you start that youtube channel?Lately my hobbies have been amateur photography and video editing. I bought a super gaming computer with a high end graphics card and found myself messing around with rendering 4k videos. Next thing you know, I bought a DSLR camera, LED lights, and about 75% finished creating my studio, lol. I just need a high end microphone and more LED lighting. Thinking about starting a youtube channel. I've also started working on a book at coffee shops on my free time.
My intention isn't to do anything that involves women. But amazingly I have run into a lot of female photographers and video editors, women helping me with youtube and social media, female coffee shop writers, etc. It's like a whole demographic of young professional college aged chicks trying to make a career out of vlogging, writing, and making videos on social media. Most of them are marketing majors. The only difference is I'm just doing it as a hobby to kill some time. But I've stumbled into a pretty robust demographic.
Been getting into hydroponics lately. I have a few successful grows so far. Ultimately, I'm researching and doing a feasibility study in my area to see if a second revenue stream is possible growing microgreens utilizing vertical farming method. I know some areas, people are able to make 5-10k part time a month.and growing food this year.