"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Best hobbies for 2020

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
My main hobbies: drinking and getting tail. This makes for a great conversation with my friends, but, time to move on from that shyt. I’m not 21 years old anymore. What kind of things you guys have for hobbies that keep you feeling good, keep you busy, and adds excitement to your lives.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Right now I'm in music(playing & writing), fitness, and reading. I like video games and anime too but I'm not sure if those count as productive hobbies persay lol.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I'm getting back into poker.....

IMO, poker is a great way for guys to hang out and shoot the breeze, tell stories, get drunk or high, and overall just have a good time...some of the best philosophical and political discussions I've had were while playing poker....

It's getting kinda hard for me to attend home games because most guys I know are married, so I've been doing the rounds in the L.A. casinos....
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I'm getting back into poker.....

IMO, poker is a great way for guys to hang out and shoot the breeze, tell stories, get drunk or high, and overall just have a good time...some of the best philosophical and political discussions I've had were while playing poker....

It's getting kinda hard for me to attend home games because most guys I know are married, so I've been doing the rounds in the L.A. casinos....
Interesting idea. I like it
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
my new hobby is boxing, been taking kickboxing classes and its nice to be able to get all flexible and learn to throw good punches/kicks. Of course the Van Damme Bloodsport kicks are quite fun too, I'd say just being able to do those kind of kicks at 30+ and even 40/50+ are fun as hell cause most people 30+ are walking 75% the speed of their youth or just fat.
 

synecdoche

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
111
Reaction score
81
Rock climbing, great workout, a good place to meet new people and it's a lot of fun.

Go to a climbing gym and start bouldering, you don't need a partner for that.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

will123

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
I'm going to get fit and take up martial arts (Thinking Muay Thai kickboxing). I also do an evening class that I will be focusing on.
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
MuayThai, BJJ, Music, Reading, School (IT/VR/Finance), planning trucs, stock brokerage, working out.

My wife things I don't have enough "hobbies" other than work.

Main: school, martials arts (muaythai+bjj) and workout (3times a week), reading
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Aquascaping and discus fish.

Now experimenting on Aquascaping without the use of carbon and using normal topsoil instead of an ADA grade soil.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top