Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best health insurance for anyone whos single and over 40?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently turned 40 when 3 years without going to the dentist had to pay out of pocket for cleaning now I have some form of insurance wanted to know what you have?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Recently turned 40 when 3 years without going to the dentist had to pay out of pocket for cleaning now I have some form of insurance wanted to know what you have?
In the US Medicare and Medicaid combined is the best insurance you can possibly have. Costs you absolutely $0 for anything.

Only issue is you have to be poor to qualify.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah the insurance from an actual job in a company with benefits. Are you employed?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah the insurance from an actual job in a company with benefits. Are you employed?
Most insurance from jobs suck relatively speaking. Has become more and more expensive, deductibles and out of pocket maxes continue to climb and what you get for your money has continued to decrease.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Most insurance from jobs suck relatively speaking. Has become more and more expensive, deductibles and out of pocket maxes continue to climb and what you get for your money has continued to decrease.
I agree, but they're way better than the online ones, unless the person is poor. Thank Obama for that

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I agree, but they're way better than the online ones, unless the person is poor. Thank Obama for that
But they aren't better than Medicare and Medicaid combined. Best insurance you can have and 2nd place isn't really even close. You just have to be broke to get it and be of Medicare age or qualify under other circumstances which are somewhat common.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
But they aren't better than Medicare and Medicaid combined. Best insurance you can have and 2nd place isn't really even close. You just have to be broke to get it and be of Medicare age of qualify under other circumstances which are somewhat common.
Oh definitely. You're reaching the age of Medicare, better start looking into it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

josesfeir

Banned
Reaction score
I recommend reading first about Medicaid. This article explains the income limits and eligibility for Medicaid. If you're eligible, you can then choose a wide range of health insurance on that site.

Finding the best health insurance is all about understanding your needs. Each insurance carrier offers different plans and rates, so it's about matching those to your specific situation, like how often you visit the doctor, any chronic issues, etc. So they'll help you in choosing the right one for you.