"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Best Dating show to learn from

BEst dating show to learn from

  • Blind Date

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • 5th Wheel

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Elimidate

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Wanna Come Inside

    Votes: 3 15.8%

  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
What do you think is the best show to learn from? I think Blind Date is the best. It's alot more like real life seeing as how there are no twists or anything and it's one on one just like a real date.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
If you want to know how to treat a woman, you better invest in porn

:rolleyes:
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
I think dating shows generally provide better examples of what NOT to do. Blind Date does have some good naturals once in a while. I've noticed the "studs" on Wanna Come In usually go overboard on the vauge, generic compliments.
 

pootwo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
UK
Does anyone watch 'Dissmissed' on MTV?

It is the ultimate in what not to do. Everyone on there seems to be the shallowest, most self-centred people with an absolutly repulsive personnality.
Actually, all this show does is make me weep at what kind of people this world is producing at an ever increasing rate.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Interpol
I think dating shows generally provide better examples of what NOT to do.
Exactly that's why I think dating shows should be watched by every guy that has trouble with women. So many guys on those shows had the girls interest in the beginning but then they say something wrong or do something wrong and kill their chances.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by pootwo
Does anyone watch 'Dissmissed' on MTV?

It is the ultimate in what not to do. Everyone on there seems to be the shallowest, most self-centred people with an absolutly repulsive personnality.
Actually, all this show does is make me weep at what kind of people this world is producing at an ever increasing rate.
That's the worst show to watch and learn about dating. It's a competition and people will do whatever it takes to win whether they like the person or not.
 

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
theres a canadian show called matchmaker, and i think its the best one out of all of them. it doesnt have that tacky, cheesy date show feel, plus the host and a friend of the ppl on the date analyze every move so everything is broken down.

sweet show
 

entropy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
Actually, all this show does is make me weep at what kind of people this world is producing at an ever increasing rate.

I agree.

Actually the only one I've ever watched more than once was blind date.

That show makes me cringe. Sometimes I get so embarressed I have to look away or change the channel.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Craig of RSD fame was on Fifth Wheel (or was that Elimidate?) and won.

One of my wings also interrupted a Blind Date show, AMOGed the guy, and then later got the girl's # off camera. Got a BJ and then ditched her.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by JT47319
Craig of RSD fame was on Fifth Wheel (or was that Elimidate?) and won.

One of my wings also interrupted a Blind Date show, AMOGed the guy, and then later got the girl's # off camera. Got a BJ and then ditched her.
what does AMOGed mean?

What episode was that? Was it when the guy interrupted the two having dinner and he made fun of the guy's shirt and said he was totally wrong for the girl? That's one of my favorite episodes.
 

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Los Angeles
JT
I think I saw that episode of blind date. I think I saw this happen twice. Once it was this surfer guy on the beach and a second time it was this skinny dude in a restuarant. In both cases the guy just let the AMOG handle their girl. I was laughing my ass off as to how much of a herb the male was. It is one thing to have random girl you are talking to in a club stolen, it is a whole other thing to have your date taken away from you and on national TV nonetheless.

It just goes to show that most people try to avoid conflict at all cost. I wish someone would try a stunt like that on me on a date. I would either verbally tool them or physically handle them.

In any case props to your boy. I might have to try this RSD system. I have been lurking on that other board.
 
Top