Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Date Night Ideas for Under 21 Men?

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm at the point where I have a couple of girls interested in me, and I'm trying to plan good dates that make it easy to escalate. I'm thinking that dates in the evening will be best because women will be the most uninhibited and open when the sun goes down. But I can't do drinks because I am under 21. Any advice for dates? I'm looking for a good time and place to increase attraction and escalate into making out/bangs.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If she doesn’t know how, take her to a pool hall and teach her even if you don’t know how to shoot yourself.
It’s a great place to have fun and get close behind her and kino while teaching her the proper stroke technique. You can actually get into a rear hug and hand holding position while aggressively doing this technique.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid meal dates in restaurants.

Focus on activity dates. The pool hall idea is a good one. I know I played billiards in a hall prior to turning 21.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have been to parties...Why are you not using your social circle to go to more parties?

As to your question, Google is your friend. Share experiences in the outdoors when possible.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Avoid meal dates in restaurants.

Focus on activity dates. The pool hall idea is a good one. I know I played billiards in a hall prior to turning 21.
Yes, a good venue would be a regular less populated hall that takes under 21. The important thing is to find any activity that two can get physically close with…

Billtx49

Reaction score
Putt-putt golf?
That works, even if she knows what she’s doing get behind her and teach her Your way to stroke it. If she calls you out, reply with That’s how grandma taught me. Guaranteed laugh and easy out…

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have been to parties...Why are you not using your social circle to go to more parties?

As to your question, Google is your friend. Share experiences in the outdoors when possible.
It may just be me, but I don't really like parties because I don't want to do drugs and don't want to be arrested for alcohol intake due to my age. Of course I don't have to drink, but that kinda ruins the purpose of college parties. I do well in school and have big career plans ahead, so I don't want to f*** that up. I've posted about this before, but the best times that I have are at dances. I wish that I could go to clubs to dance, but most are 21+ in my city.

Another problem is that I don't have a car yet. I'll be buying one for next year, but for now I rely on public transportation to get around the city. It's not that bad, because it is very extensive, and I can always get an Uber too. But I definitely don't want to be put in the submissive position of being driven by a girl to wherever we're going. That's a big no.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Parties isn't exactly isolating her.
Take her to the wheelchair races. Oh wait, that's for people my age.

That works, even if she knows what she’s doing get behind her and teach her
I think we can guess your favorite position.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm at the point where I have a couple of girls interested in me, and I'm trying to plan good dates that make it easy to escalate. I'm thinking that dates in the evening will be best because women will be the most uninhibited and open when the sun goes down. But I can't do drinks because I am under 21. Any advice for dates? I'm looking for a good time and place to increase attraction and escalate into making out/bangs.

Get a fake id.

But besides that. Meet at a movie theatre with a bowling alley or games. Go bowling or play games first. Take it to the movie right after where you quickly make a move and are all over eachother in the theatre most of the movie. It always worked well for me when i was younger. Try to choose a weekday nights so the theatre isn't packed and always sit on the sides preferably a back right corner. If she complains then she isnt really into you.

Be sure gradually physically escalate and test kino before the theatre. If she is rejecting your kino or seems against touching then do yourself a favor ditch the movie idea end it early after bowling/games. Nothing worst then being stuck in a boring movie with a girl who isnt into you.

If you have to do something on the weekend i would suggest meeting for coffee at a park where you can do lots of walking around together afterwards with good sit down areas.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may just be me, but I don't really like parties because I don't want to do drugs and don't want to be arrested for alcohol intake due to my age. Of course I don't have to drink, but that kinda ruins the purpose of college parties. I do well in school and have big career plans ahead, so I don't want to f*** that up. I've posted about this before, but the best times that I have are at dances. I wish that I could go to clubs to dance, but most are 21+ in my city.

Another problem is that I don't have a car yet. I'll be buying one for next year, but for now I rely on public transportation to get around the city. It's not that bad, because it is very extensive, and I can always get an Uber too. But I definitely don't want to be put in the submissive position of being driven by a girl to wherever we're going. That's a big no.

Lol you wont get arrested. Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders for your age though. Respect.