Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best crypto app for noobs?

RyanSez

Don Juan
Reaction score
What app would you recommend to someone who is an absolute noob at crypto trading? I want to start investing in crypto, but I don't know where to start.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are buying BTC then great...what about the other coins?
You can use more than one exchange, just a fiat onramp with no fees. Personally haven't used strike, not sure its trading is online yet but will check it out. For alts I use Kucoin a lot but have used most of them at one point or another. I've used CB pro primarily to just get fiat in

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You can use more than one exchange, just a fiat onramp with no fees. Personally haven't used strike, not sure its trading is online yet but will check it out. For alts I use Kucoin a lot but have used most of them at one point or another. I've used CB pro primarily to just get fiat in
Oh...I guess you could buy BTC there and then move it to other exchanges to get into other coins...didn't think about that.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh...I guess you could buy BTC there and then move it to other exchanges to get into other coins...didn't think about that.
Yeah, that's how you had to do it years ago, there were limited onramps and those didn't have many alts. So to get to the small caps had to use small obscure exchanges that only traded with BTC. In general, want to get the cheapest onramp then move that to whatever exchange carries what you want to trade

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, that's how you had to do it years ago, there were limited onramps and those didn't have many alts. So to get to the small caps had to use small obscure exchanges that only traded with BTC. In general, want to get the cheapest onramp then move that to whatever exchange carries what you want to trade
Fair point...I have a ton of volume on CB Pro so my fees are minimal especially since I use limit buys/sells but I will look into that to see how much it will save me

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair point...I have a ton of volume on CB Pro so my fees are minimal especially since I use limit buys/sells but I will look into that to see how much it will save me
Not positive but even with volume believe its around 2.5% all together. Adds up if you are moving any size on

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here you go, this is from strike ceo but breaks down fee structure

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also buy on various exchanges. But I move them to a Hardwarewallet. My Wallet, my keys.