Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best condoms to use?

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm going to be having sex with a new girl soon. She isn't my girlfriend yet so I want to be prepared even though she told me she is clean. I do know that she has had a decent amount of partners so I want to be safe. What are some of the best condoms to use to feel the sensation, something more sensitive but will not break. I've used Trojan Ultra Thin Latex Condoms and I've never had an issue. I have had from others that they break easily especially if you have rough sex. Hasn't happened yet to me but it does concern me. Definitely want the more natural feeling.

3 questions...

What are your recommendations for vaginal sex? (Condoms)

What are your recommendations for receiving oral sex? (Condoms)

What are your recommendations for latex dental dam? (Giving her oral)

Billtx49

Reaction score
What are your recommendations for latex dental dam? (Giving her oral)
Using a dental dam for oral would only make you appear neurotic to her, and say that you don’t believe her statement about being clean…
Not a good way to start out with a new girl…
If you’re that worried about it, skip the oral and give her a foreplay finger job.
As a general rule, don’t go down on a girl until she’s established.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing compares to the natural lamb skin ones. They're pretty expensive though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing compares to the natural lamb skin ones. They're pretty expensive though.
Jaymbrs compare:

1. Trojan Magnum
2. Lifestyle
3. Trojan Magnum thin
4. Lifestyle thin
5. Trojan Magnum bareskin ( supposed to be non latex )
6. Trojan lambskin

Please discuss. Lambskins transmit heat and a semblance of moisture.
The latex don't transmit heat well. Also the lack of moisture.

Inside the vagina is also different nooks and crannies and there are varying internal textures. Some have a velvety feel internally.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, you try that dental dam sh!t, sex will stop and you'll be embarrassed. If you do not want to eat her out, no problem. Use your finger and focus on the hood to get her warmed up. DO NOT use lambskin without a STD test. There is zero protection from STDs and STIs with lambskin. Though, they feel the best. The Japanese make the thinnest strongest condom out there and it feels amazing. Okamoto 0.04 mm Zero Zero Four Condoms 24 pack. These are even thinner, but you should use additional lube, Aoni Condoms - Ultrathin 001 12 PCS - Achieved World's Thinnest* Latex Condom. For lube, Intimate Lubricants for Sensitive Skin by Penchant Premium.

Both above feel amazing and feel like there's nothing there for the man and woman. Best condoms you can buy.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go big or go home:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, you try that dental dam sh!t, sex will stop and you'll be embarrassed. If you do not want to eat her out, no problem. Use your finger and focus on the hood to get her warmed up. DO NOT use lambskin without a STD test. There is zero protection from STDs and STIs with lambskin. Though, they feel the best. The Japanese make the thinnest strongest condom out there and it feels amazing. Okamoto 0.04 mm Zero Zero Four Condoms 24 pack. These are even thinner, but you should use additional lube, Aoni Condoms - Ultrathin 001 12 PCS - Achieved World's Thinnest* Latex Condom. For lube, Intimate Lubricants for Sensitive Skin by Penchant Premium.

Both above feel amazing and feel like there's nothing there for the man and woman. Best condoms you can buy.
Thanks. I'm gonna check these out.

Reaction score
1. I am forced to use Magnum XL due to the incredible girthiness of my silicone enhanced bionic d1ck.

2. Don't use them for oral unless you're with a hooker.

3. Never used a dental dam. Never will.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oral sex with condoms? Whats the point? Who does this?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Raw dog.
2. Raw dog.
3. Raw dog.
Macklemore.... That's very dangerous. One of our mods had chlamydia. You don't raw dog unless you are in an LTR or married and both had been STD screened. Though, even then, if she cheats, you're fvcked. Dangerous world we live in nowadays.

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies...Alright, I won't use dental dam or maybe I won't eat her out. I could just finger her. This chick is a wild one, she talks so openly about what she wants to do but at least she gets to the point no B.S. like many chicks do.

Anyway, I just want to be prepared because I don't know her that well. I've never used condoms for oral sex before and I know most people don't but there is still a risk especially when you don't know the chick that well.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies...Alright, I won't use dental dam or maybe I won't eat her out. I could just finger her. This chick is a wild one, she talks so openly about what she wants to do but at least she gets to the point no B.S. like many chicks do.

Anyway, I just want to be prepared because I don't know her that well. I've never used condoms for oral sex before and I know most people don't but there is still a risk especially when you don't know the chick that well.
Wipe your penis with alcohol after sex, you should be okay. I read that some where. Hey, if she's freaky, she may be into anal. Make sure you get some of that lube. ;'p