She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Roflol thats a good one ...Originally posted by Don Ronny
"Whoa, excuse me but what is that scent you are wearing?
(she tells you)
"Well, I just had to tell you it smells AWFUL!"
(wait for shock)
"Just playin. It really smells great. I just need gift ideas for my mom. Its her birthday tomorrow and I figure a nice perfume is the least I can do after burning down the house and all. I got some matches at my place. Wanna play?"
^abbreviated version of the type of game I run. Girls often tell me they dont know when I am kidding or not, which is why they stick around to find out!
Cheesy...but I like it!Originally posted by jackknightly
so what do you want for breakfast tomorrow morning?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
i've tried that one and it works quite well. Now i just need the guts to ask for the number at the end.Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
The easiest college pickup
That actually sounds like a really good line to ask someone out after you've had a convo or two with them. Pretty humorous.I got some matches at my place. Wanna come over and play?