Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best cold approach?

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
Its easy to approach a woman. The hard part is knowing what to say to get her attention.
In a bar, club or grocery store what is the most magical thing to say?

Sometimes in a club when the music is loud and a girl is dancing I will say...."You are all kinds of sexy." What is your line? Hello seems too boring. But sometimes it works.

I know my line is not as cool, but I don't care. I want her to know I want her without the BS.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you say doesn't matter. Tonality is everything. For me, my go to right now for girls where I have an ideal 1 on 1 approach: "You. What's your name. Come meet me." All very challenging, usually reaching out for a handshake & pulling her in. Then I tell her to introduce me to her friends as her gay hairdresser friend lol.

If she's with a group and I have to go indirect: "Wow, so y'all are over here judging everybody?"

But how you say it is what makes the difference between a good set and a blow out.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi, what's your name? Blah blah blah blah (insert improvised joking and funny stuff here)...see you later, beautiful/georgous!?!"

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like anything else. The harder the work at something the better off you will be. Nothing you want is ever easy.