Best clubs to pull in Toronto Area?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you have a shorter height. You can be on a wheelchair or be 5'4 and still end up with an Asian girl.

I'm biracial (black/white). I know @Jesse Pinkman has something to say about ethnics crying incel and saying JBW works by suggesting there are other underlying issues. To be fair I do see young ethnics pairings with white women and ethnic men quite a number of times as well, and also BMAF (but the Asians are usually an hb5/6 and are an extremely rare occurrence (at least to show there are outliers)), unlikely WMAF which are an everyday occurrence and range up to hb10s). I guess we are all tuned in to be sensitive to what we want to observe. My issues are more likely having a 40% bf (which I admitted to having on here), and 46 years old, and obviously a fit young guy that's out and about of any race would be doing better than me here.
Wow, when I think of a 40% fat Euro-Afro hybrid, Dwayne Holloway comes to mind. OK, Dwayne looks like he's about 60% 80% fat here. :eek::eek:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, when I think of a 40% fat Euro-Afro hybrid, Dwayne Holloway comes to mind. OK, Dwayne looks like he's about 60% 80% fat here. :eek::eek:

I dont look like that. I am rounding up when I say 40%. If I were 40% the government would reward me by increasing my welfare payments. But I am not like that. I keep it below 40% so I wont qualify for that as I think that is too silly.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did it go? Asian in T.O are the best

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I suggested she come for drinks the night after, but unfortunately she had plans. She countered right away offering to drive me to Niagara the following day (I told her I had the day off and was planning to take a go train all the way). It was a fun and scenic drive and she stayed the night with me at the hotel (beautiful view of the falls!)… yeah, I sealed the deal that night. Had breakfast and did the boat ride the next morning (I paid for it + the hotel). She drove me all the way back to my hotel downtown and didn’t want to take gas money although I offered.

As mentioned in this or one of my other posts, I have gotten serious yellow fever and am extremely attracted to south East asian girls at the moment. So obviously Toronto is an ideal place for me.

Again, people are very nice and down to earth here and there’s beautiful asian girls everywhere…

Reactions: Von

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sti
Am still looking for a bar / nightclub recommendation for tonight and tomorrow night if you have any. Flying back Sunday evening, so want to make the most of the weekend.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My apologies in advance if there is a sour-grapes vibe to this post. I appreciate your advice and help via the messaging about helping to lose my weight. This is not about you but about them and I wanted to make that clear that I intend nothing personal with you before proceeding:

Are Asians more white c0ck-worshippers here compared to other places you have been too? I think this city is worst for ethnics loving and worshipping whites compared to other places in the world. I don't think any white guy in TO can stay single very long unless they don't want an Asian gf. But the same nice and down to earth face you get from them is a mean or just business-like face for guys of other ethnicities. You won't get that same treatment from a white woman which is why you see allot of WMAF couples.

I remember even when I was cashing out in a store. This mature Filipina lady wishes all the white customer happy holidays or whatever, then when it's my turn, I'm totally ignored, no eye contact, then next, and she's back friendly again to the white customers. Same thing in a Shoppers Drug Mart. I get rude service, while the white customers get red-carpet treatment by Filipina manager. They are probably the worst racist type of women, but its great you are in the receiving end. Just know they are not even and if you had a darker shade the same lady may have ignored you completely. Did you have sex without a condom? She probably insisted not to put one on.

What I guess I'm driving if whether they are intrinsically down to earth and nice, or if they are putting that face on you because you fit their profile. Just look at @Travel memoir21 . He's half Asian and he has a hell of a time trying to meet anyone in his home country. If he came here I think it would be worst than his home country.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My apologies in advance if there is a sour-grapes vibe to this post. I appreciate your advice and help via the messaging about helping to lose my weight. This is not about you but about them and I wanted to make that clear that I intend nothing personal with you before proceeding:

Are Asians more white c0ck-worshippers here compared to other places you have been too? I think this city is worst for ethnics loving and worshipping whites compared to other places in the world. I don't think any white guy in TO can stay single very long unless they don't want an Asian gf. But the same nice and down to earth face you get from them is a mean or just business-like face for guys of other ethnicities. You won't get that same treatment from a white woman which is why you see allot of WMAF couples.

I remember even when I was cashing out in a store. This mature Filipina lady wishes all the white customer happy holidays or whatever, then when it's my turn, I'm totally ignored, no eye contact, then next, and she's back friendly again to the white customers. Same thing in a Shoppers Drug Mart. I get rude service, while the white customers get red-carpet treatment by Filipina manager. They are probably the worst racist type of women, but its great you are in the receiving end. Just know they are not even and if you had a darker shade the same lady may have ignored you completely. Did you have sex without a condom? She probably insisted not to put one on.

What I guess I'm driving if whether they are intrinsically down to earth and nice, or if they are putting that face on you because you fit their profile. Just look at @Travel memoir21 . He's half Asian and he has a hell of a time trying to meet anyone in his home country. If he came here I think it would be worst than his home country.
Filipinas aren’t great anywhere from what I’ve seen. What I’m attracted to is Chinese / Japanese / Korean girls.

I am definitely treated way better here than back home, but it’s by everyone, so I think it’s Canadian culture to be more open / nice to strangers.

i am by no means a chad. Would call myself average, particularly as I’ve aged. I was good looking as a younger guy, but have aged like milk. My social game has become stronger though and I am a lot more outgoing. I am only 5’10”, as I know this forum is obsessed with heights and can remember whether I’ve mentioned it.

as for the negative attitude towards you. First things first, follow the advice I gave you via DM and be mindful of what you portray. Are you as negative in real life as you are when posting on sosuave (I am not trying to be mean, but as you will have noticed I generally think people have become extremely negative on this forum)? If so, force yourself to smile / think about something funny whenever you feel you’re dropping into negative territory. I swear, I smile to everyone, but when I see a negative dude walk past me my face automatically drops to a resting ***** face.

again, follow the advise I gave you in DM and let’s go for drinks in March when I am back. That’s >6 months from now.You should easily have dropped to ~15%BF. I suspect that you’re not that good at gauging IOIs or.. again, no being rude… you dress like ****, which seems to be the case for 90% of Canadian guys. Man you guys have no sense of fashion or style lol..

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Filipinas aren’t great anywhere from what I’ve seen. What I’m attracted to is Chinese / Japanese / Korean girls.

I am definitely treated way better here than back home, but it’s by everyone, so I think it’s Canadian culture to be more open / nice to strangers.
I can say that there is an open nature over here that you don't feel like you are under suspicion compared to the States where people are gun-ho to call the police over nonsense. For example, when I use my credit card, people don't ask for my driver's license to prove it's my credit card, but they did when I visited Florida in 2009 (can't imagine how worst that place now if it was that bad then).

European-DJ said:
i am by no means a chad. Would call myself average, particularly as I’ve aged. I was good looking as a younger guy, but have aged like milk. My social game has become stronger though and I am a lot more outgoing. I am only 5’10”, as I know this forum is obsessed with heights and can remember whether I’ve mentioned it.
Are you nordic? If you are nordic, then you are chad with certain types of girls. They are just into nordic features (ie blonde hair and blue eyes, strong frame, etc...).

European-DJ said:
as for the negative attitude towards you. First things first, follow the advice I gave you via DM and be mindful of what you portray. Are you as negative in real life as you are when posting on sosuave (I am not trying to be mean, but as you will have noticed I generally think people have become extremely negative on this forum)? If so, force yourself to smile / think about something funny whenever you feel you’re dropping into negative territory. I swear, I smile to everyone, but when I see a negative dude walk past me my face automatically drops to a resting ***** face.
Its something I feel in the air with some types of women, particularly ethnic/Asian women. The truth is you never see me complain about how a white woman is treating me. White women might like white men and choose not to date out of their race, but they don't have this vibe where you feel like they are worshipping them and overcompensating because they are not white themselves, as @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 had an experience at his Fraternity where he got that wake-up call.

Do you know what I did at that supermarket where that Filipino lady was treating me funny? I stopped going to her aisle, even if it had no people and it was express line and I had one item. I would go to another counter where they was white cashiers. There is no need for me to feel degraded on a shopping experience because I'm a paying customer. If white people know how to treat me right then I'll deal with them.

European-DJ said:
again, follow the advise I gave you in DM and let’s go for drinks in March when I am back. That’s >6 months from now.You should easily have dropped to ~15%BF. I suspect that you’re not that good at gauging IOIs or.. again, no being rude… you dress like ****, which seems to be the case for 90% of Canadian guys. Man you guys have no sense of fashion or style lol..
You have a good heart and I respect that. I don't know about clubs in Toronto as I just tend to know about bike trails. My lair is the woods on the Humber trail near Dundas where I typically ride there from home and back at least once a week in the summer. Other familiar places is the East Toronto Bay park.

As for the rest of your time here: They have a Farmer's Market at Evergreen Brick Works and lots of lovely Greenery there. Google it and take someone there (or maybe meet someone there). I hear they serve beer there as well. Best I can make for a Toronto suggestion as I'm not into the club scene and more of a nature enthusiast. Enjoy the rest of your trip!