Best clubs to pull in Toronto Area?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would guess the women have stunted ambition there. They want to live large in a big city but Toronto's the best they can do since they're stuck in Canada. So they take it out on the men.
Seriously? This is such a twisted view. Sure, there are the obscure feminist type women, but honestly, you don’t want to date a pink haired obese woman with hairy armpits anyway. At least that’s my stance.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that some of our Toronto-based forum members are just bitter guys.
It's not just this forum. There are a lot of bad reports about Toronto circulating around the internet. I've never been but only state what I've read about Toronto over the past decade.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a foreign nordic chad then any city would work. The OP has some looks.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto should be renamed Monasterio. :rolleyes: The best place to look for poon is YYZ ... so that you can travel to somewhere else.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see if @European-DJ gets flaked.
Didn’t flake. Actually had a super nice day.

Had meetings downtown most of the AM and early afternoon. Met around 3:00pm at my hotel by the harbour. Took me on the taxi ferry to Toronto Island (she paid) and we walked a ton. Like 20.000 steps according to my phone.

Weather was amazing. Sat by the beach with two soft drinks that we picked up from one of these shops and within 30 minutes of sitting there I kiss-closed.

Sat there for a bit and she suggested we get food. Sure, I usually wouldn’t do this on a first meet, but why not. Took me to this place called Pai (I picked up the taxi fare on the way back and the food bill). Damn jet lag… I was yawning and half asleep half way through the dinner.. not that I am saying that I could have closed, but overall had a good time.

Will text her over the course of tomorrow and invite her over to chill at my hotel with some drinks tomorrow and try and close it. Probably for 7pm so I don’t get all tired again…

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to re-join the dating apps September 1st. Am actually a bit disappointed I wont get to use them while here, but am only having my pictures shot on the weekend…

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not going to lie. I do have a thing for Asian chicks at the moment, but I don’t see how that changes the fact that people - also women - are exceptionally nice in Toronto.

Reactions: Von

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian and Latinas are always exceptionally nice to Nordicchads. That same girl would not likely date an Asian or ethnic guy so that is shooting fish in a barrel. Espcecially Asians/SEA variety. Did you ever have a problem with an Asian lady?

If you had said you had Yellow fever and was looking for an Asian girl then I would have said its perfect. There are lots of WMAF couples around. Toronto is JBW on steroids, probably worst for that than an Asian/SEA country. So yeah, if you are white and especially of the nordic-chad variety, and you have yellow fever, then you'll be shooting fish in the barrel if you visit Toronto. The fact that there are too many WMAF might still confirm what others are saying, especially if the WM could not find a WW because of left-leaning SJW culture, as what people are saying about this place. It's too obvious that the Asians are even opportunistic to see that level of pairing. You are more likely to see an WMAF than an AMAF pairing. Look around.

Last edited:

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian and Latinas are always exceptionally nice to Nordicchads. That same girl would not likely date an Asian or ethnic guy so that is shooting fish in a barrel. Espcecially Asians/SEA variety. Did you ever have a problem with an Asian lady?

If you had said you had Yellow fever and was looking for an Asian girl then I would have said its perfect. There are lots of WMAF couples around. Toronto is JBW on steroids, probably worst for that than an Asian/SEA country. So yeah, if you are white and especially of the nordic-chad variety, and you have yellow fever, then you'll be shooting fish in the barrel if you visit Toronto.
Thanks for the perspective. Not sure I know what all the acronyms means, but out of curiosity, which race are you?

i am 5’10” by the way, so by no means your traditional 6’3” nordic guy

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the perspective. Not sure I know what all the acronyms means, but out of curiosity, which race are you?

i am 5’10” by the way, so by no means your traditional 6’3” nordic guy
It doesn't matter if you have a shorter height. You can be on a wheelchair or be 5'4 and still end up with an Asian girl.

I'm biracial (black/white). I know @Jesse Pinkman has something to say about ethnics crying incel and saying JBW works by suggesting there are other underlying issues. To be fair I do see young ethnics pairings with white women and ethnic men quite a number of times as well, and also BMAF (but the Asians are usually an hb5/6 and are an extremely rare occurrence (at least to show there are outliers)), unlikely WMAF which are an everyday occurrence and range up to hb10s). I guess we are all tuned in to be sensitive to what we want to observe. My issues are more likely having a 40% bf (which I admitted to having on here), and 46 years old, and obviously a fit young guy that's out and about of any race would be doing better than me here.

Last edited:

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you have a shorter height. You can be on a wheelchair or be 5'4 and still end up with an Asian girl.

I'm biracial (black/white). I know @Jesse Pinkman has something to say about ethnics crying incel and saying JBW works by suggesting there are other underlying issues. To be fair I do see ethnics pairings with white women and ethnic men quite a number of times as well, and also BMAF (but the Asians are usually an hb5/6). I guess we are all tuned in to be sensitive to what we want to observe. My issues are more likely having a 40% bf (which I admitted to having on here), and 46 years old, and obviously a fit young guy that's out and about of any race would be doing better than me here.
Having a 40% BF is obviously not ideal. Are you working towards reducing it?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go
Of course I am.
Feel free to DM me if you need any advice / want any assistance with the weight loss. I literally flew from ~13-15% BF to 35% during the first 6 months of the pandemic and then lost it all again in a span of 4-5 months.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go

Feel free to DM me if you need any advice / want any assistance with the weight loss. I literally flew from ~13-15% BF to 35% during the first 6 months of the pandemic and then lost it all again in a span of 4-5 months.
I'm not able to DM you since I think you have me blocked. But sure you can share any info you know either here or start up a new thread on the Health section.