Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best city for a playboy in his late 20’s

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Los Angeles. The quality is excellent but it’s very clicky and only really a playboys paradise if you are in certain industries. You have to have an “in” many times.

I just want a city with an abundance of beautiful women to game, that are somewhat down to earth. Not all this fake Hollywood Instagram bull****

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Los Angeles. The quality is excellent but it’s very clicky and only really a playboys paradise if you are in certain industries. You have to have an “in” many times.

I just want a city with an abundance of beautiful women to game, that are somewhat down to earth. Not all this fake Hollywood Instagram bull****
Narcisism, exclusive groups and social proof are basically the strongholds of female socialization, once a country reach a certain amount of wealth it goes that direction.

Unless you're willing to move abroad I dont think you can find what you are looking for, maybe some guy from the US will know.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One that isn't in the United States. It is likely in Asia or Latin America.

In the top U.S. cities/metro areas, most of what you describe about Los Angeles applies. Los Angeles has that additional Hollywood pretentiousness.

I don't blame you for wanting to leave Los Angeles. The cost of living is way too high. Additionally, if you are in your 20s/30s, there is a surplus of single men relative to single women in mostly every U.S. city.

Reaction score
Definitely NOT NYC. As soon as some wisecrack decided to release an article on how great NYC is for single men due to the amount of single women here, the city went way downhill. Tards, simps, and betabucks from San Francisco and Toronto flooded into the city en-masse. Good vibes of rooftops turned into PUAs spam approaching.

Now add in Covid-19, the nightlife in NYC is not recovering until 2021 if even that.

The tech movement, tech companies opening offices there, and the amount of Silicon Valley bucks moving in has killed the vibe for good. 2008-2015 were the golden years of NYC, it went all downhill after that. That is the thing with golden markets, they only remain good for so long before leeching SIMPs flood in, not realizing that they fail due to their lack of looks and game. Yeah they might not be competition but dude, you are still "there" and unfortunately, women who would otherwise go unapproached and begging for a man to approach them at a bar now get dorky simps validating them through and through.

Seriously, PHUK San Fran. Honestly OP, stay in LA. I am sick and tired of Californians ruining wherever they go, turning those places into cultural dumps. Please keep your narcissistic harpies, try hard simps, and wannabe cool culture to yourself. If California is so good, just phukin stay there. Don't ruin the east coast, we already saw what you people did to Austin and Colorado.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the worst cities for ratios are West of the Mississippi River. Eastern cities are generally better.

There are worse cities out there than Los Angeles. San Francisco/Bay Area is worse. So is Seattle.

San Diego is a more chill version of Los Angeles. San Diego is still expensive. Job quality is weak. Bad ratios because lots of military in the area. I don't think anything gets accomplished moving from LA to SD.

Phoenix and Las Vegas are both lower cost. Both have bad ratios. Phoenix is an odd metro area where the suburbs (Tempe & Scottsdale) have more action than the main city. Metro Phoenix is known for LA/Orange County style pretentiousness based on absolutely nothing. Many fit girls with bad attitudes in Phoenix. Employment quality in Phoenix is unimpressive as well. Other than reducing costs and getting worse and hotter weather, nothing gets accomplished in Phoenix. Las Vegas offers a better sexual environment than Phoenix because of tourists looking to bang on vacation. Dating locals in Vegas in known to be challenging, so you're in a tough spot if you ever want a relationship for 12 months+. Some of the Cali influence is in Vegas too. I think Vegas is a better choice than Phoenix in many ways but both are overall challenging environments.

The Texas cities all have more men than women. Dallas has Phoenix and LA/OC style pretentiousness. Austin is weird. Houston is probably the best combination of female attitudes and employment options.

As said earlier, I'd be looking at international options. Staying put in LA given the COVID pandemic might actually be the most feasible right now.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kiev, Kharkov, Moscow, St. Pete come to mind. Who Dares To Win recommends cities in Poland.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiev, Kharkov, Moscow, St. Pete come to mind. Who Dares To Win recommends cities in Poland.
Eventually Eastern Europe is going to get overrun with thirsty guys trying to escape bad mating environments in the United States, Western Europe, and Australia/New Zealand.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eventually Eastern Europe is going to get overrun with thirsty guys trying to escape bad mating environments in the United States, Western Europe, and Australia/New Zealand.
There aren't that many to make much of a dent. The problem is that everywhere else, you need to be Chad-tier :mad:, which of course would beg the question as to why a Chad-tier man would have to move around to get poontang. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There aren't that many to make much of a dent. The problem is that everywhere else, you need to be Chad-tier :mad:, which of course would beg the question as to why a Chad-tier man would have to move around to get poontang. :rolleyes:
There are barriers to uprooting your life in a Western nation to expat to Eastern Europe, Asia, or Latin America. Not everyone can do it. The motivation for the Western nation man to go to EE, Asia, or Latin America would be for more traditional women who might make better longer term mates than can be found in Western nation cities.

Guys getting poontang in the USA are generally not going to be motivated to uproot to the more traditional countries.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Already happened.

Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, and even Romania are overrun with Arab, Turk, Italian, Spaniard, and Brit/Irish/Scot men running "game". The Baltics are slowly following suit.

Prague is pretty much drunk British tourist haven to where even the locals keep their distance.

Tons of drunk thirsty dudes swarming local women who have gone from approachable to having b1tchshields that make women in the western world seem tame. The worst are Italians, Arabs, and Turks who get borderline rapey to where local women have to use pepperspray. Do not go to EE as a guy, you have a better chance out west.

Without social circle game, you cannot do sh1t in majority of those countries.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

If you want that lifestyle than by default you have to deal with those type of women.

It would be like saying I want to live in Florida...where can I go where there are no gators?

Nowhere.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It already is, even the country side is full of thirsty spanish and italian guys.
Don't even get me started on the Turkish sex tourists.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you've got the Money, Here in NYC will do it in terms of having an abundance of Women from all over the world to choose from. Right now though, Nightlife here in New York is not good at all due to the pandemic. It'l be a while before it recovers and many bars/restaurants are going to go bankrupt however a new wave of bars and restaurants will open in their place eventually.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you've got the Money, Here in NYC will do it in terms of having an abundance of Women from all over the world to choose from. Right now though, Nightlife here in New York is not good at all due to the pandemic. It'l be a while before it recovers and many bars/restaurants are going to go bankrupt however a new wave of bars and restaurants will open in their place eventually.
I wouldn't go anywhere NYC for the next 3 years due to what is going on there.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Definitely NOT NYC. As soon as some wisecrack decided to release an article on how great NYC is for single men due to the amount of single women here, the city went way downhill. Tards, simps, and betabucks from San Francisco and Toronto flooded into the city en-masse. Good vibes of rooftops turned into PUAs spam approaching.

Now add in Covid-19, the nightlife in NYC is not recovering until 2021 if even that.

The tech movement, tech companies opening offices there, and the amount of Silicon Valley bucks moving in has killed the vibe for good. 2008-2015 were the golden years of NYC, it went all downhill after that. That is the thing with golden markets, they only remain good for so long before leeching SIMPs flood in, not realizing that they fail due to their lack of looks and game. Yeah they might not be competition but dude, you are still "there" and unfortunately, women who would otherwise go unapproached and begging for a man to approach them at a bar now get dorky simps validating them through and through.

Seriously, PHUK San Fran. Honestly OP, stay in LA. I am sick and tired of Californians ruining wherever they go, turning those places into cultural dumps. Please keep your narcissistic harpies, try hard simps, and wannabe cool culture to yourself. If California is so good, just phukin stay there. Don't ruin the east coast, we already saw what you people did to Austin and Colorado.
Tech companies have finally started realizing that it makes financial sense to start hiring people in less expensive cities to work remotely for half the cost it would be to hire people in their locations...if they normally pay people 300K, they can hire the same quality engineer in say Kansas City for 150K which is like 30K more than the top paying job there(an example, no idea of the job market there but just an example of how it works), the person has no commute and it is a win for both sides....the company saves a crap ton of money, the person makes well above the normal amount for where they live and works from home all the time.

The facade that all the good engineers are out in Silicon Valley or San Fran or Seattle or Boston or NYC has been shattered as they realize there are equally talented engineers all over the US and they have been stupidly arrogant up til this point to not go find them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Already happened.

Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, and even Romania are overrun with Arab, Turk, Italian, Spaniard, and Brit/Irish/Scot men running "game". The Baltics are slowly following suit.

Prague is pretty much drunk British tourist haven to where even the locals keep their distance.

Tons of drunk thirsty dudes swarming local women who have gone from approachable to having b1tchshields that make women in the western world seem tame. The worst are Italians, Arabs, and Turks who get borderline rapey to where local women have to use pepperspray. Do not go to EE as a guy, you have a better chance out west.

Without social circle game, you cannot do sh1t in majority of those countries.
Baltics are screwed up too for two reasons, cheap airline companies allowing simps to flood those countries for few quids and huge migration of local women toward western europe.

In early 10s I had a social circles in many countries, most of the girls from those social circles moved to britain with either their original bf or in most of the cases by themselves where they work and ride the corousel.

They are not like western women, these girls are willing to make an effort and go out of their comfort zone but in terms of hedonism they are closer to their western counterparts except for some fairness that remains inside them from their previous years.

For those of you looking for an eldorato forget it if you are an average guy, you need to be a little above average in terms of looks and with decent status and money.

The only safe bet are middle sized russian cities now but you need a visa and knowledge of the language which is the barrier that keep simps away.

Reaction score
If you want white women, which a lot of dudes want, you almost have no options. You can thank thirsty Middle Eastern dudes, horny Arabs with no game, sleazy Mediterranean SIMPs and western men with low value going to EE countries for that. At this point, it is known in Eastern Europe that any guy there by himself is there for sex, two of my friends even got called out on it and the local women sniff it out like it is nothing. The paradise and prime cities for meeting attractive white women are very few, far, and in-between because as soon as they become popular, Arab and brown guys flood them en masse and creep out local women who would have otherwise been receptive.

Same dudes will cry on dating forums of white women being racist for not wanting Dah Habibi but then ignore women of color, even their own women. I never got the obsession these people have with white women, especially with blondes, and the excessive self-hatred. If you want to get hot white girls in the world:

1. Look good/get jacked/get some muscle

2. Learn good game

3. Learn good people skills so you do not come off as some sleazy "refugee" leeching off of the government

4. Avoid utter dumps like San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, and Toronto which are trash for dating

5. Maybe consider being less prejudice in your preferences, beggars can't be choosers. Go for an overweight white woman Mr. Habibi or maybe go for one in the trailer who uses meth. Better yet, diversify your preference a bit, plenty of hot women of color out there. Who knows, you do em good then they may have white friends who get curious about you.

There you have it.

There is no city in 2020 if you want hot white girls and if there is, everyone zip their lips before that poor city gets flooded with the habibis.

Reaction score
NYC was done before the covid-19 hit. Traditionally good bars turned into sausagefests. It was one thing when Jersey guidos would be SIMPs and flood the bars, they at least gave NYC its character. Another thing when loser SIMPs from Toronto and San Fran moved to the city en masse after 2015 for game opportunities. The good gender ratio is done, I'd say it is more single men now than single women. Women often avoid places like Mr. Purple and any popular bar to get away from sleaze bag creepy dudes with no game.

If anything, the nightlife shutdown might save the game in the city long-term.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4. Avoid utter dumps like San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, and Toronto which are trash for dating
NYC was done before the covid-19 hit. Traditionally good bars turned into sausagefests. It was one thing when Jersey guidos would be SIMPs and flood the bars, they at least gave NYC its character. Another thing when loser SIMPs from Toronto and San Fran moved to the city en masse after 2015 for game opportunities. The good gender ratio is done, I'd say it is more single men now than single women. Women often avoid places like Mr. Purple and any popular bar to get away from sleaze bag creepy dudes with no game.

If anything, the nightlife shutdown might save the game in the city long-term.
The Absolute Worst North American City Mating Environments

Toronto
San Francisco/Greater Bay Area
Seattle
Portland, OR
Washington DC

These cities have bad ratios (DC has the best of a bad lot). Not a lot of great looking women. Toxic careerist and feminist attitudes.

Better But Not Recommended

Los Angeles (including suburban Orange County)
San Diego
Denver
Dallas
Phoenix
Las Vegas

This category of city tends to have better looking women than the absolute worst. Undesirable to horrid ratios in all these cities. San Diego has military men ruining the ratios, Denver attracts too many outdoor enthusiasts who are predominantly male. Pretentiousness is high in the majority of these cities (Denver is probably the least pretentious of the lot), and sometimes there is careerism and feminism here (Vegas would probably be the least careerist/feminist).

Las Vegas is probably the best of these cities because there is an easy supply of quick tourist bangs but it has a weak employment environment. San Diego and Phoenix are notoriously weak on employment too.

Los Angeles and San Diego are expensive and pretentious.

New York City

Thanks for sharing some insight there. NYC has been seen as an alternative to these bad environments.

Last edited: