Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Cities To Live Post-Covid (Digital Nomad)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit too heathen and metal for me, might take a walk in the forest and see a satanic ritual taking place.
I hear they've got hillbillies there too

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am able to work remote and was thinking of heading to Europe for 6 months (possibly permanently).
  • I was considering either Prague (CZ) or Barcelona (Spain) but open to hear other people's thoughts.
  • Currently in Miami, previously in SF/LA. I would say so far LA > Miami > SF.
  • I'm a 34 year old caucasian guy, do not speak any other languages than English
  • I work out every day and I am in excellent shapeim in mi
  • Prefer blondes with great bodies but also like latinas too
I've heard great things about NYC but I have a hard time paying 6% more in taxes to live in a small apartment and have limited nature.

Let me know your thoughts/experiences.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am able to work remote and was thinking of heading to Europe for 6 months (possibly permanently).
  • I was considering either Prague (CZ) or Barcelona (Spain) but open to hear other people's thoughts.
  • Currently in Miami, previously in SF/LA. I would say so far LA > Miami > SF.
  • I'm a 34 year old caucasian guy, do not speak any other languages than English
  • I work out every day and I am in excellent shape
  • Prefer blondes with great bodies but also like latinas too
I've heard great things about NYC but I have a hard time paying 6% more in taxes to live in a small apartment and have limited nature.

Let me know your thoughts/experiences.
im in miami dm me!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a Miami local, I would say please don't come to Miami for most men out there. Miami only makes sense if you have friends here, family, or are really into Spanish culture. So many guys are coming to Miami and leaving disappointed and frustrated. It is not a good city for the average PUA type and it sucks for most men. The dorkier guys who have a market in an NYC or Boston would struggle here. Miami is in my view one of the toughest cities to game in.
This is accurate. Miami is a very tough city for Game and developing relationships.

White men without Spanish fluency would be better off in Broward/Palm Beach Counties north of Miami if they want to live in South Florida. Fort Lauderdale is the main city in Broward/Palm Beach Counties and a little bit more of a Game-friendly city for most White people. Whites comprise a higher % of the population in Broward and Palm Beach Counties as compared to Miami-Dade County.

Palm Beach County has a higher percentage of White people as compared to Broward County, but the median age in Palm Beach County is older, in part due to retirees.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived downtown Austin for 5 years. Good demographics (white women and not fat). Safe city. Problem is too liberal (bunch of fags and all women has tattoos). Cost of living is exploding and you see more homeless in the streets.

If you don't mind travelling, try Buenos Aires, Argentina. Girls are all thin and have a nice natural beauty. I lived there for 5 years and it was the best of my life. As an American, girls will show instant interest.
You can go to restaurants everyday, visit cafes, plenty of parks, events, good logistics...
This seems like a great one but it's heading into their winter time. Is it still a good idea vs. Europe for 6 months in the summer?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White men without Spanish fluency would be better off in Broward/Palm Beach Counties north of Miami if they want to live in South Florida. Fort Lauderdale is the main city in Broward/Palm Beach Counties and a little bit more of a Game-friendly city for most White people. Whites comprise a higher % of the population in Broward and Palm Beach Counties as compared to Miami-Dade County.

Palm Beach County has a higher percentage of White people as compared to Broward County, but the median age in Palm Beach County is older, in part due to retirees.
White men with red necks, you mean?

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Barcelona/Spain in general - low cost of living. Low wages too, but as a digital nomad that's a benefit to you. Not many blondes, nearly 0 natural blondes.

Prague is nice, only been on short vacations so couldn't tell you what it's like to live but a great fun atmosphere and lots of hot women. Lots of blondes.

I stay in Miami 2x per year (0 since vaccination needed) - I like it, but could never live there (despite my family constantly asking).

For Blondes and traditional women, good society, I would try Scandinavia - Sweden, Norway, Denmark, avoid Finland.

Budapest is nice, but poor, and women are dark hair and olive-skinned mainly, I wouldn't live there just based on poverty and the fact I'm half black and they don't seem welcoming.
I was really looking into Sweden/Stockholm. I don't know anything about their culture though, but the women seem great.

Apartments were very hard to find over the summer and AirBNB was fully booked.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean that at all. A White man who isn't fluent in Spanish isn't automatically a redneck.
But if you're a white man who wants to do well in non-hispanic Florida, the red neck helps.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For North American cities, I would recommend (not in order) NYC, LA, Chicago, Miami, Toronto, Washington DC, Atlanta, and Las Vegas. Would not recommend any beyond that.

To elaborate on why- all these cities contain a few things:
-diverse spectrum of women
-high volume due to local population and tourism/ transient population
-major international airports (for traveling or running “fly in/out” game)
-lifestyle elements (depicted in popular media as being “important” or “desirable” places)

Last edited:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For North American cities, I would recommend (not in order) NYC, LA, Chicago, Miami, Toronto, Washington DC, Atlanta, and Las Vegas. Would not recommend any beyond that.

-lifestyle elements (depicted in popular media as being “important” or “desirable” places)
Come to Madison WI . Best u.s. college campus

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Barcelona/Spain in general - low cost of living. Low wages too, but as a digital nomad that's a benefit to you. Not many blondes, nearly 0 natural blondes.

Prague is nice, only been on short vacations so couldn't tell you what it's like to live but a great fun atmosphere and lots of hot women. Lots of blondes.

I stay in Miami 2x per year (0 since vaccination needed) - I like it, but could never live there (despite my family constantly asking).

For Blondes and traditional women, good society, I would try Scandinavia - Sweden, Norway, Denmark, avoid Finland.

Budapest is nice, but poor, and women are dark hair and olive-skinned mainly, I wouldn't live there just based on poverty and the fact I'm half black and they don't seem welcoming.
damn bro…I thought you were white! lol

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was really looking into Sweden/Stockholm. I don't know anything about their culture though, but the women seem great.

Apartments were very hard to find over the summer and AirBNB was fully booked.
I have a Czech friend (he's good looking) who has done an Erasmus in Sweden he said it's crazy expensive, people are cold/not friendly, girls are overrated and not interested in foreigners.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll evaluate Dallas based on this. Nearby Fort Worth (also a sizable area) contributes to this. As I've mentioned before, Dallas and Fort Worth are somewhat different scenes despite the two downtowns being ~30 miles apart.

Dallas has a diverse spectrum of women.

There's a lot of population in Dallas and the Dallas-side suburbs. Tourism is a bit lacking in Dallas. Dallas is stronger of transience. The population of DFW has grown by over 1 million since the early 2010s.

Dallas has DFW International Airport, which is a hub for American Airlines. There are direct flights from a lot of places to DFW International.

Dallas performs respectably well on lifestyle elements. CBS had a TV show "Dallas" from 1978-1991 and that show was revived on TNT from 2012-2014. The Dallas Cowboys football team has strong branding. They have helped raise the profile of Dallas over time.

In the first page of the thread below, I concluded...

Dallas is a rather mediocre mating environment. I wouldn't recommend moving here as a means of improving mating outcomes. However, this does not mean that it is not a good place to live when considering all lifestyle variables.

I think my first post on the Dallas thread did provide a solid basis for the mating environment in Dallas. The entire thread has been a good thread.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the recs are:
  • Prague
  • Barcelona
  • Warsaw
Anyone have direct experience with these? Any other cities worth considering?

Am I better off going to South America even though it's "technically winter" over there?

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems like a great one but it's heading into their winter time. Is it still a good idea vs. Europe for 6 months in the summer?
Sorry for taking so long to reply, I’ve been working a lot recently.

Buenos Aires gets busy even during winter. Their summer (Dec,Jan) is quite hot and not too pleasant in my opinion.

Europe you have so many options that it’s hard not to recommend instead. You can always take a short flight to something different if you don’t like it. Can’t do that in Argentina. But you have nearby cities like Rosario (for model-type girls, like Michael Buble’s wife), Mendoza (for wine), Bariloche (skiing/snowboarding) and Patagonia (end of the world). You can also visit nearby Uruguay for the best beef in the world or south-Brazil for easy girls. You can do that in 6 months.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any rural town usa within 2 hours of a big city
why?

• More Privacy
  • Cheaper rent
  • Your dollar goes further
  • and if you get that "Itch" you can always drive to the city closeby if it's popping

If you living the digital life your goal should be saving as much money as you can. Delayed gratification is a must. But in rural town USA depending on where you at. You probably will meet a woman who is of higher quality than a city girl.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any rural town usa within 2 hours of a big city
why?

• More Privacy
  • Cheaper rent
  • Your dollar goes further
  • and if you get that "Itch" you can always drive to the city closeby if it's popping

If you living the digital life your goal should be saving as much money as you can. Delayed gratification is a must. But in rural town USA depending on where you at. You probably will meet a woman who is of higher quality than a city girl.
Interesting take, I can see a lot of men doing well with it.

Good you put the "depending on where" disclaimer cause here in NorCal it's almost the exact opposite. Prices so ridiculously high that the people that can't make it near the Bay Area move out to the burbs, making some more ghetto than the city.
2 hours out of the SF Bay Area and you're in places like Antioch, Tracy or Stockton, nowhere I'd be looking for higher quality women.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Salt Lake City? Plenty of beautiful women I hear.

might not be expensive and it’s a relatively big city to have a decent airport nearby.