“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Best books?

YtBlur

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Age
28
Whats your recommendation for the best books on understanding women thats mostly accurate?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
Whats your recommendation for the best books on understanding women thats mostly accurate?
on the sosuave discussion forum page that comes up when you sign in tap on "new posts"

scroll down and you'll see you're on "1 of 6" pages of new posts.

In these 6 pages of new posts are several book recommends, all within last few weeks.
 
Top